SAS software tester's graphic tracks tragic missing aircraft mysteries
Cary, N.C. — Robert Allison, a computer science PhD from N.C. State, is just as mystified as anyone else about the disappearance of Flight 370 and is intrigued about other missing aircraft mysteries. To help others wanting to know about these unsolved cases, the NCSU grad has put together an intriguing interactive map/graphic to track these "without a trace" incidents....
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Best of TechWire Insider
- RTP's new era nears launch: 'The Frontier' to premier Jan. 15
- Nov. open high-tech jobs in NC at highest level in 3 years
- Winston-Salem startup joins fight against Ebola with eData
- Tech giants warn: Just say 'No' to net regulation
- Be fit, be smart: Check data accuracy before buying that wearable for Christmas
- No Google Fiber news today; Raleigh exec 'still expecting year-end decision'
- VCs launch a diversity task force - years too late but better than never
- Fiber event shines spotlight on RTP as gigabit era begins
- Shark Tank investor bets $20,000 on Raleigh startup WedPics
- Key lessons from WedPic's high-profile financing