SAS software tester's graphic tracks tragic missing aircraft mysteries
Cary, N.C. — Robert Allison, a computer science PhD from N.C. State, is just as mystified as anyone else about the disappearance of Flight 370 and is intrigued about other missing aircraft mysteries. To help others wanting to know about these unsolved cases, the NCSU grad has put together an intriguing interactive map/graphic to track these "without a trace" incidents....
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Latest for Insiders
- So far no pop for MaxPoint in its stock debut
- Maxpoint raising $75M through IPO; trading begins today
- Full Steam Ahead Awards return; nominate your choices today
- Time Warner Cable upgrades Internet speeds in response to fiber services
- Oops! Economic survey dips for first time in two years
- AT&T: GigaPower is taking root across Raleigh, Cary
- Report shows x86 deal paying big dividends for Lenovo
- Connecticut launches formal investigation of Lenovo adware
- NC biotech startups share global spotlight in Raleigh
- Report: NC biotech sector produces $73B, responsible for 61,000 jobs