SAS, Red Hat give the 'cloud' boosts in their own way through Hadoop investments
Research Triangle Park, N.C. — On Friday, SAS announced a partnership with privately held Hortonworks, a fast growing developer of Hadoop programming that is helping turn "cloud computing" into a mega opportunity for growth. But Hortonworks also has another local connection: Red Hat. And look for that relationship to grow even stronger....
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Latest for Insiders
- Seven of top nine senior execs are out at SciQuest, including CEO
- Personal pivot: From venture capitalist to CEO at ShiftWizard
- The AI future: Utopian or dystopian ... that is the question
- RTP's Cloud Pharma tries crowdfunding for Zika, ALS research
- From wearables to drones: How RTP tech firms might save your life in 2021
- Former SAS exec Jim Davis leaves Informatica
- Long-time SAS CTO retires, in 'stealth mode' for startup
- WRAL mobile health event focus: Growing importance of mData to your health
- AT&T-Google Fiber fiber fight gets nastier in utility pole case
- PwC: MoneyTree venture capital report will continue