SAS, Red Hat give the 'cloud' boosts in their own way through Hadoop investments
Research Triangle Park, N.C. — On Friday, SAS announced a partnership with privately held Hortonworks, a fast growing developer of Hadoop programming that is helping turn "cloud computing" into a mega opportunity for growth. But Hortonworks also has another local connection: Red Hat. And look for that relationship to grow even stronger....
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Latest for Insiders
- Missed the Internet of Things event? Watch it on demand
- Internet of Things is already helping save lives - including mine
- Red Hat's leaders, a chance to have impact, fun lure new CFO from Valley
- Duke survey: Jobs go unfilled because execs can't find qualified workers
- Beef up those sigs: New Research Triangle Software app adds photo, logo to texts
- Channel marketing, B2B sales and the rise of RTP's Zift Solutions
- Who's best presidential contender for business? Trump, say CFOs in Duke survey
- SAS to add 80 acres worth $11.7M to Cary campus in 'exchange' with NC State
- Full speed ahead at Medfusion despite it's David-vs-Goliath fight with Allscripts
- Exclusive: Why Silicon Valley's IXL is bringing ed tech jobs to Raleigh