Analyze this: Town of Cary uses analytics to save money
Cary, N.C. — At a Local Government Symposium put on by Cary-based SAS, the Town of Cary was cited as a case study for how governments can use analytical software tools to save taxpayers money. WRALTechWire talks with Bill Stice, Town of Cary technology director, about how using SAS has paid off. The Town is a paying customer, by the way....
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Latest for Insiders
- IBM, SAS top 'Magic Quadrant'in multichannel campaign management report
- IBM tells McCrory it opposes NC Religious Freedom Restoration Act
- NC's venture industry reports best first quarter in 8 years
- Report: Venture funding surges in NC thanks to life science deals
- Job growth study: Raleigh No. 2 in tech, No. 1 in STEM
- As FCC chair defends 'net neutrality,' AT&T, trade groups sue
- Red Hat CEO speaks out against 'divisive' rights legislation
- As revenues climb, Lenovo brings thousands to Triangle for kickoff
- Charlotte organizations expand entrepreneurship survey
- Red Hat's CEO turns author with 'The Open Organization'