100,000 teachers now using SAS education software - for free
Cary, N.C. — Teachers celebrated "Digital Learning Day" on Wednesday, the same day SAS celebrated registering its 100,000th educator for free use of its educational software tools. That's an increase of 30,000 in just four months. Talk about research and development paying dividends: Better teaching tools plus better-equipped instructors plus smarter students equals a better future....
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Latest for Insiders
- Republic founding CEO: 'David' is 'better armed' to fight Goliaths
- Triangle Technology Executives Council's new leader spells out group's mission, goals
- Exclusive: Republic CEO talks growth, profitability, $100M in revenue and climbing
- Exclusive: Republic Wireless plans more jobs, marketing, new products with $30M spinout
- Group aiming to create 20M jobs partners with NC COIN organization
- Raleigh-based Republic Wireless spins out as own company
- Tom Pike giving up millions of dollars in quitting QuintilesIMS
- Mobile devices help Cyber Monday sales hit record $3.45B
- HPE: The Machine has 'potential to change everything' (+ video)
- North Carolina scores poorly in national high-tech economy report