100,000 teachers now using SAS education software - for free
Cary, N.C. — Teachers celebrated "Digital Learning Day" on Wednesday, the same day SAS celebrated registering its 100,000th educator for free use of its educational software tools. That's an increase of 30,000 in just four months. Talk about research and development paying dividends: Better teaching tools plus better-equipped instructors plus smarter students equals a better future....
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Best of TechWire Insider
- Consumer Reports: Republic Wireless is top prepaid provider
- AT&T topples Verizon in latest Raleigh wireless tests
- Reality check: Next Glass goes live with wine, beer app
- Survey shows corporate progress in embracing LGBT equality
- Raleigh digital marketing agency hiring up to 30 after acquisition
- Appia's CEO plans to 'stay engaged' as $100M deal unfolds
- More help wanted: High-tech job openings across NC surge 6%
- Despite pause, AT&T to 'continue working' with NC Next Generation Network
- Is NC Next Generation Network in jeopardy? No one's talking
- Crowdfunding allies reboot after key ally loses re-election bid