100,000 teachers now using SAS education software - for free
Cary, N.C. — Teachers celebrated "Digital Learning Day" on Wednesday, the same day SAS celebrated registering its 100,000th educator for free use of its educational software tools. That's an increase of 30,000 in just four months. Talk about research and development paying dividends: Better teaching tools plus better-equipped instructors plus smarter students equals a better future....
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Best of TechWire Insider
- RTP's new era nears launch: 'The Frontier' to premier Jan. 15
- Nov. open high-tech jobs in NC at highest level in 3 years
- Winston-Salem startup joins fight against Ebola with eData
- Tech giants warn: Just say 'No' to net regulation
- Be fit, be smart: Check data accuracy before buying that wearable for Christmas
- No Google Fiber news today; Raleigh exec 'still expecting year-end decision'
- VCs launch a diversity task force - years too late but better than never
- Fiber event shines spotlight on RTP as gigabit era begins
- Shark Tank investor bets $20,000 on Raleigh startup WedPics
- Key lessons from WedPic's high-profile financing