Rumors: Lenovo still eyes HTC; does Cisco really want BlackBerry?
Research Triangle Park, N.C. — Lenovo executives have said repeatedly the world's top PC maker wants to further expand its smartphone business. The latest talk now: A possible "tie-up" with HTC. Meanwhile, as BlackBerry searches for a buyer, Cisco's name keeps coming up. Do these deals make sense?...
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Latest for Insiders
- CED Tech Venture lineup draws 50+ investment funds to Raleigh
- Verizon makes clean sweep in latest wireless testing
- Staying alive: After heart attack, Fitbit inspires me to walk the world
- Why 'skills gap' trainer General Assembly is coming to RTP - and how it differs from competitors
- RTP Foundation expanding Frontier business space
- Generation app gap: Millennials' tech embrace dwarfs boomers, Xers
- Lenovo expands RTP sales force as North America market grows
- Analyst: Lenovo's errors trigger plunging smartphone sales
- Sources: Google Fiber still burying cable across Triangle
- Gung-ho attitude lands Marine vet as first CED Tech Venture profile - Don't miss your chance