RTP startup UVision 360 advances in Startup Medtech Showdown
Research Triangle Park, N.C. — Last week we brought you the news that RTP’s own UVision360 Hysteroscopy Systems was competing in the MD+DI annual Medtech Startup Showdown. With the support of our scientific community, UVision has made it to Round 2.
“We are honored by the level of support and thrilled to be going onto Round 2,” said UVision360 CEO Allison London Brown. "We know there are some great devices in this showdown and are looking for major support from the RTP community to take us to Round 3.”
London Brown hopes that in this round votes for UVision360 will surpass 200, so go ahead and vote, then pass the word. Voting is extremely fast and simple.
UVision360 received a Small Business Research Loan from the North Carolina Biotechnology Center in 2016 to help advance this important technology, which means all state taxpayers have a stake in UVision360's success.
Vote now at:
(C) N.C. Biotechnology Center
Please Log In to add a comment.
Latest for Insiders
- Score one for RTP: CEO explains why he bolted Silicon Valley for the Triangle
- Dr. James Goodnight, part 2: Advice on overcoming adversity, his proudest SAS memories, and the Triangle's bright future
- NC Biz Wire, PACES team, Google Fiber advocate land WRAL TechWire Editor's Choice Awards
- TechWire Awards go to six individual, six corporate Triangle tech, life science leaders
- Dr. James Goodnight: From moment of inspiration to building SAS, a global software powerhouse
- With all tickets gone, TechWire Awards to be streamed live at WRAL.com
- As Scot Wingo's new gig Spiffy lands extra $2.5M, he 'loves' being back with a startup
- Dr. Charles Hamner: A creator of NC's life science industry
- First WRAL TechWire Hall of Famers: Five pillars of NC's tech success
- Why Red Hat's new CFO left IBM - and what he likes better