RTP's own tech guru salutes WSJ's Mossberg - and keeps on writing
Research Triangle Park, N.C. — Paul Gilster, who has been writing about technology for nearly 30 years and is the internationally known author of numerous Internet books, is the Triangle's equivalent of the Wall Street Journal's Walt Mossberg. In an exclusive interview with WRALTechWire, Gilster salutes Mossberg, who wrote his last WSJ column on Wednesday. But like that tech guru, Gilster certainly has no plans to retire....
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Latest for Insiders
- AT&T launches high-speed Internet for businesses in Triangle
- AT&T, wireless trade groups ask FCC to 'stay' some broadband changes
- Exclusive: Reveal CEO sees pitch to Steve Case as 'fuel on the fire'
- Lenovo tablet, smartphone sales surge as it celebrates 10th anniversary of IBM PC deal
- Exclusive: The pivot of startup StepLeader to Reveal
- Readers weigh in on Uber: Anger, joy on both sides
- WTW biased toward Uber? Here's the real story
- Startups to boost hiring, NCSU entrepreneur survey finds
- IBM, 11 other tech firms pitching jobs to recruits at 'Big Top'
- Crowdfunding bill isn't dead, but will it ever pass?