RTP's own tech guru salutes WSJ's Mossberg - and keeps on writing
Research Triangle Park, N.C. — Paul Gilster, who has been writing about technology for nearly 30 years and is the internationally known author of numerous Internet books, is the Triangle's equivalent of the Wall Street Journal's Walt Mossberg. In an exclusive interview with WRALTechWire, Gilster salutes Mossberg, who wrote his last WSJ column on Wednesday. But like that tech guru, Gilster certainly has no plans to retire....
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Best of TechWire Insider
- Vivek Wadhwa blasts Twitter's 'proud' response to diversity report
- N.C. Senate gives tentative OK to bill including crowdfunding
- Crowdfunding bill moves - again - as part of different legislation
- AT&T already seeking permits for rollout of ultrafast network
- Latest stats show institutional venture capital in N.C. becoming a joke
- With cities on board, N.C. Next Generation Network is rolling toward first big deployment target
- Is IBM-Apple deal a slap in the face for Lenovo?
- A rare look into economic recruitment, requirements: Cary's disappearing 1,237 jobs document
- N.C. Senate committee to consider crowdfunding bill
- NCTA renames its '21 Awards,' to honor winners with 'Beacon'