RTP's own tech guru salutes WSJ's Mossberg - and keeps on writing
Research Triangle Park, N.C. — Paul Gilster, who has been writing about technology for nearly 30 years and is the internationally known author of numerous Internet books, is the Triangle's equivalent of the Wall Street Journal's Walt Mossberg. In an exclusive interview with WRALTechWire, Gilster salutes Mossberg, who wrote his last WSJ column on Wednesday. But like that tech guru, Gilster certainly has no plans to retire....
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Best of TechWire Insider
- Entrepreneurs vs. regulation: The Uber debate
- Mojo from Motorola: Lenovo's new branding challenge
- Uber: No retreat in dispute with RDU on drivers
- New stats: Lenovo would be No. 3 if Motorola deal had closed before IDC released its latest stats
- Triangle entrepreneur survey finds mix of optimism and worry
- Frontier rolling out gigabit Internet in several Durham, RTP locations
- A new 'Frontier' in speed: Gigabit Internet hits Triangle
- Massive SAS building, more jobs reflect Goodnight's enduring loyalty to home state
- Exclusive: Fresh off academic triple crown, DeSimone focuses on new startup
- Rank-and-file IBMers pay the price as Big Blue's reboot accelerates