RTP's own tech guru salutes WSJ's Mossberg - and keeps on writing
Research Triangle Park, N.C. — Paul Gilster, who has been writing about technology for nearly 30 years and is the internationally known author of numerous Internet books, is the Triangle's equivalent of the Wall Street Journal's Walt Mossberg. In an exclusive interview with WRALTechWire, Gilster salutes Mossberg, who wrote his last WSJ column on Wednesday. But like that tech guru, Gilster certainly has no plans to retire....
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Latest for Insiders
- The AI future: Utopian or dystopian ... that is the question
- RTP's Cloud Pharma tries crowdfunding for Zika, ALS research
- From wearables to drones: How RTP tech firms might save your life in 2021
- Former SAS exec Jim Davis leaves Informatica
- Long-time SAS CTO retires, in 'stealth mode' for startup
- WRAL mobile health event focus: Growing importance of mData to your health
- AT&T-Google Fiber fiber fight gets nastier in utility pole case
- PwC: MoneyTree venture capital report will continue
- National Venture Capital Association picks new provider for VC data (+ video)
- 'AirGig:' AT&T testing power grid for multi-gigabit Internet (+ video)