RTP headlines: Trump budget hits EPA, NIH; Argos job cut impact; IBM stock boost; Heat Bio woes; Maxpoint-Adobe deal
Research Triangle Park, N.C. — News from other publications with impact on the Triangle tech/life science community:
- Trump’s cuts to EPA and NIH budgets would put a dent in the Triangle economy
- As workforce shrinks, what do job cuts mean for Argos' Durham expansion, incentives?
Get details at:
- IBM raised to $212 target at Morgan Stanley, cloud cited undervalued
Read the story at:
- Nasdaq threatens Durham drug developer Heat Biologics with delisting
Read more at:
- MaxPoint shares up following Adobe partnership news
Get the story at:
Please Log In to add a comment.
Latest for Insiders
- Exclusive: Raleigh Chamber's new CEO on challenges, priorities, repealing HB2
- Community colleges demo their power in workforce development
- Windsor Circle's CEO on pivot, layoffs: 'Buck stops with me'
- SAS steps up analytics talent drive with $3.4M Clemson deal
- After $4M fund raiser, what's next for health data startup Bivarus?
- Raleigh Chamber chair: New CEO reflects commitments to development, diversity
- IBM's pledge to hire vets triggers mix of reactions, anger
- Field set for WRAL TechWire Awards - vote today
- Southeast Venture Conference evolves: Fusion set for June
- As Oracle cuts jobs, no discussion in trash-talking earnings call