RTI International names new CEO for India subsidiary
Research Triangle Park, N.C. — RTI International has picked an executive at consulting firm McKinsey & Company to lead its subsidiary in India.
Rajat Modwell was named chief executive officer of Research Triangle Institute Global India on Tuesday.
“We were impressed with the depth of Rajat's sector experience and his strong leadership skills,” said Jim Gibson, RTI’s chief operating officer, in a statement. “He has the all of the attributes that we were looking for as we look to develop RTI Global India's presence in India. We were especially pleased to find a leader in Rajat who shares our commitment to improving the human condition through research and evidenced based practices."
The RTI group in India works with clients on air, water, sanitation, energy, health, skills and education issues.
Modwel was senior vice president at McKinsey's Centre for Government & Public Enterprises based in India. He earned an MBA from the London Business School, an MA in economics from the Delhi School of Economics and a BA in economics from St Stephen’s College, University of Delhi.
Please Log In to add a comment.
Latest for Insiders
- Reports: Lenovo seeking full ownership of laptop joint venture
- American Underground rolls out 'new product offering for a new audience'
- Third VC report confirms trend: VC boom is over in NC
- US sales growth helps Lenovo keep global PC sales lead
- Boom over: Venture reports agree dealmaking drops in 2016
- Fast-growing Walk West agency adds another firm in 'digital first' strategy
- Exclusive: Acquisitions a preview of what's ahead for RTI, which is hiring in Triangle
- Will Lenovo make Fujitsu deal? CEO: 'If one plus one can be larger than two ...'
- Obama social archive deal reflects ArchiveSocial's growing strength
- IBM declares diversity support with new rainbow logo