Research firm: PC sales to fall for first time since 2001
Research Triangle Park, N.C. — iSuppli says back-to-school season "appears to be a bust" and a variety of factors - the economy, tablets, mobile devices and smartphones - have combined to lead its analysts to forecast the first decline in global PC sales since 2001....
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Latest for Insiders
- Red Hat CEO seeks to drive change with 'Catalyst-in-Chief,' his 2nd book
- Who's most active venture investor in North Carolina?
- Longtime IBM exec revels in Big Blue's new lab at NCSU Centennial Campus
- Fresh off raising $49M for Arrivo, biotech teammates 'energized'
- Exclusive: Development execs explain how Raleigh won Silicon Valley firm's expansion, jobs
- New digital news competitor for RTP: Crain's
- Closing books on 2015: $1.25B in NC capital + A tip of the cap to CED
- Report: Startup capital funding off to slower start in '16
- 'Wow:' Quintiles takes vivid VR plunge to improve digital health
- Cisco tells NC employees: 'Extremely disappointed' in HB2