Report: Motorola Mobility sales surging ahead of Lenovo deal close
Research Triangle Park, N.C. — Is Lenovo acquiring Motorola Mobility at just the right time? Technology news site The Information reports that the Google smartphone division Lenovo is hoping to acquire for $2.9 billion is in the midst of a sales boom. So is Lenovo about to strike gold again as it did when it bought IBM's PC division almost a decade ago?...
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Latest for Insiders
- AT&T launches high-speed Internet for businesses in Triangle
- AT&T, wireless trade groups ask FCC to 'stay' some broadband changes
- Exclusive: Reveal CEO sees pitch to Steve Case as 'fuel on the fire'
- Lenovo tablet, smartphone sales surge as it celebrates 10th anniversary of IBM PC deal
- Exclusive: The pivot of startup StepLeader to Reveal
- Readers weigh in on Uber: Anger, joy on both sides
- WTW biased toward Uber? Here's the real story
- Startups to boost hiring, NCSU entrepreneur survey finds
- IBM, 11 other tech firms pitching jobs to recruits at 'Big Top'
- Crowdfunding bill isn't dead, but will it ever pass?