Report: Motorola Mobility sales surging ahead of Lenovo deal close
Research Triangle Park, N.C. — Is Lenovo acquiring Motorola Mobility at just the right time? Technology news site The Information reports that the Google smartphone division Lenovo is hoping to acquire for $2.9 billion is in the midst of a sales boom. So is Lenovo about to strike gold again as it did when it bought IBM's PC division almost a decade ago?...
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Latest for Insiders
- NC biotech startups share global spotlight in Raleigh
- Report: NC biotech sector produces $73B, responsible for 61,000 jobs
- FCC to NC on broadband law: 'That dog won't hunt'
- Lenovo vows 'cyber attack' investigation but won't discuss all damage hackers did
- Lenovo website hacked; group known as Lizard Squad claims responsibility
- IBM makes $1.5B profit on x86 server sale to Lenovo
- Is crowdfunding doomed again at General Assembly?
- IBM's work force drops by 50,000 in 2014 under reboot
- SAS creates new division focusing on risk research, is hiring
- Slideshow: Why Valeant is buying Salix in a $14B deal