Reinvention of education provides North Carolina's pathway to prosperity
Opinion: With the 21st Century well underway, the Tar Heel state is positioned to play a leading role in the reinvention of American education. This is particularly important given the strong connection between education reform on the one hand, and jobs and economic growth on the other....
Please log in or register to view WRALTechWire Insider content
STEM News is generated through a collaborative effort between the NC STEM Learning Network and WRAL Tech Wire. To submit story ideas, please email WTW Editor Rick Smith firstname.lastname@example.org or Noah Garrett email@example.com.) Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Best of TechWire Insider
- Duke's Vivek Wadhwa cracks Time 'Most Influential' list
- IBM layoff update: North American cuts climb; mum is word down under
- At last! Sprint 4G service formally launches in Triangle
- Big Blue's layoff total climbs in RTP; North America total surges past 2,800
- Big Blue layoff count nears 2,800 in North America alone
- NC's high-tech job picture improves in May, but ...
- IBM layoff count hits nearly 2,300 across 31 work groups
- NC IDEA: Startup deal flow 'better than it has ever been'
- IBM's job cuts are global, nearing 4,000; most are in U.S.
- CEO fears for future of NC Biofuels Center due to budget cuts