Targeting the 'cloud,' Red Hat deepens HP partnership
Research Triangle Park, N.C. — Announcements about partnerships between businesses are as common as pine pollen in North Carolina, but occasionally a deal rises to the top of the pack. Such is the case of Red Hat's expanding relationship with the world's No. 1 PC maker, huge server manufacturer and growing IT services provider....
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Latest for Insiders
- Analyst: Q-IMS merger could trigger more deals; why Street doesn't like Q deal
- CEOs' meeting leads to $17.6B Quintiles-IMS merger
- Meet Carolyn Sparano, a Bronto vet, now its GM
- Joe Colopy's last Bronto roar: What's next for one of Triangle's best known entrepreneurs?
- Chaz Felix: Why he left Bronto, what's next, and will he work with Joe Colopy again?
- Executive Q&A: Practichem CEO talks new funding, hiring plans, benefits of relocating to Triangle
- Double winners: HQ Raleigh, Red Hat share Full Steam awards spotlight
- Cash for tech: Windsor Circle to invest new funding in development
- Don't miss your chance to celebrate with Full Steam Ahead Award winners
- CED to unveil Entrepreneur Hall of Fame on Founder Day