Targeting the 'cloud,' Red Hat deepens HP partnership
Research Triangle Park, N.C. — Announcements about partnerships between businesses are as common as pine pollen in North Carolina, but occasionally a deal rises to the top of the pack. Such is the case of Red Hat's expanding relationship with the world's No. 1 PC maker, huge server manufacturer and growing IT services provider....
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Latest for Insiders
- Fresh of $25M funding, Spoonflower wants a CFO with IPO experience
- AT&T, CenturyLink to use $42M in FCC funds for rural NC broadband expansion
- Jay Parker resigns from senior post at Lenovo
- Lenovo confirms Motorola exec to lead combined smartphone business
- Lenovo mobile leader asks 'patience' for his strategy to win 'smartphone market melee'
- Losing streak ends for Goodnight, billiionaires; Triangle stocks rebound, too
- Reports: Motorola now absorbing Lenovo smartphone efforts
- Clayton celebrates 'huge' Novo Nordisk expansion
- Cliff Bleszinki's new game is 'LawBreakers' - Here's the video
- Inside $25M Spoonflower deal: 50 new jobs, big plans for growth, 'we've only scratched the surface'