Reading WTW on the go: Use our mobile iPhone/iOS, Android apps
Research Triangle Park, N.C. — WRAL TechWire, a comprehensive source of coverage of companies in the Carolinas and beyond with a focus on the growth industries of broadband, life sciences, and on entrepreneurs and venture funding, features WRAL TechWire apps for iOS and Android devices.
As TechWire readers have adapted to the latest in mobile technology, WRAL TechWire continues to deliver its industry-leading coverage on as many platforms as possible. Following a release in to the Google Play store, the mobile app is available in the iTunes store as well for free.
The app features all of the latest stories from WRAL TechWire, as well as sections focused on hot tech topics including employment, biotech, venture capital and startups. Readers can choose between four different font sizes when viewing articles, as well as easily share via text, email and social networks.
Please Log In to add a comment.
Latest for Insiders
- Cindy Whitehead will keynote WRAL TechWire Awards
- New Raleigh Chamber CEO wants HB2 repeal, to stress eco development
- Community colleges demo their power in workforce development
- Windsor Circle's CEO on pivot, layoffs: 'Buck stops with me'
- SAS steps up analytics talent drive with $3.4M Clemson deal
- After $4M fund raiser, what's next for health data startup Bivarus?
- Raleigh Chamber chair: New CEO reflects commitments to development, diversity
- IBM's pledge to hire vets triggers mix of reactions, anger
- Field set for WRAL TechWire Awards - vote today
- Southeast Venture Conference evolves: Fusion set for June