Reacting to NC jobs strategy: Broadband exec likes what he sees
Research Triangle Park, N.C. — On Friday, the N.C. Economic Development Board presented a long-term jobs creation blueprint to Gov. Pat McCrory. So what's in the plan for North Carolina's technology industry as well as entrepreneurs? What about the plan's overall economic output? WRALTechWire is reaching out to executives to discuss their reactions to the plan. Our first exclusive interview is with Joe Freddoso, CEO at MCNC which recently completed a state-wide all-fiber backbone high-speed Internet network....
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Latest for Insiders
- IBM, SAS top 'Magic Quadrant'in multichannel campaign management report
- IBM tells McCrory it opposes NC Religious Freedom Restoration Act
- NC's venture industry reports best first quarter in 8 years
- Report: Venture funding surges in NC thanks to life science deals
- Job growth study: Raleigh No. 2 in tech, No. 1 in STEM
- As FCC chair defends 'net neutrality,' AT&T, trade groups sue
- Red Hat CEO speaks out against 'divisive' rights legislation
- As revenues climb, Lenovo brings thousands to Triangle for kickoff
- Charlotte organizations expand entrepreneurship survey
- Red Hat's CEO turns author with 'The Open Organization'