Triangle startup hopes to be a lulu of a business in daycare industry
Durham, N.C. — CareLulu, one of four companies that are about to emerge from The Startup Factory's accelerator program, hopes to be the Kayak of daycare. Need childcare to meet your specific needs? CareLulu's founder (a chemical engineer by trade) and his wife did. So they started a company. The couple believes the company has a secret sauce that will help parents, daycare providers and investors cash in on a big, multi-billion dollar opportunity. WRAL TechWire has the exclusive interview with Patrick Matos for our Insiders on how the company aims to save parents "time and sanity."...
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Best of TechWire Insider
- Progress: Crowdfunding, economic development bill advances in Senate
- Crowdfunding bill moves - again - as part of different legislation
- AT&T already seeking permits for rollout of ultrafast network
- Latest stats show institutional venture capital in N.C. becoming a joke
- With cities on board, N.C. Next Generation Network is rolling toward first big deployment target
- Is IBM-Apple deal a slap in the face for Lenovo?
- A rare look into economic recruitment, requirements: Cary's disappearing 1,237 jobs document
- N.C. Senate committee to consider crowdfunding bill
- NCTA renames its '21 Awards,' to honor winners with 'Beacon'
- Vivek Wadhwa's book 'Innovating Women' hits markets Sept. 2