Triangle startup hopes to be a lulu of a business in daycare industry
Durham, N.C. — CareLulu, one of four companies that are about to emerge from The Startup Factory's accelerator program, hopes to be the Kayak of daycare. Need childcare to meet your specific needs? CareLulu's founder (a chemical engineer by trade) and his wife did. So they started a company. The couple believes the company has a secret sauce that will help parents, daycare providers and investors cash in on a big, multi-billion dollar opportunity. WRAL TechWire has the exclusive interview with Patrick Matos for our Insiders on how the company aims to save parents "time and sanity."...
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Best of TechWire Insider
- Obama's immigration moves don't satisfy tech sector, entrepreneurs
- FCC: 'Big dogs' will sue any new net neutrality rules
- Forbes: Wilmington, Raleigh, Asheville, Durham-CH are 'smart' cities
- Consumer Reports: Republic Wireless is top prepaid provider
- AT&T topples Verizon in latest Raleigh wireless tests
- Reality check: Next Glass goes live with wine, beer app
- Survey shows corporate progress in embracing LGBT equality
- Raleigh digital marketing agency hiring up to 30 after acquisition
- Appia's CEO plans to 'stay engaged' as $100M deal unfolds
- More help wanted: High-tech job openings across NC surge 6%