Triangle startup hopes to be a lulu of a business in daycare industry
Durham, N.C. — CareLulu, one of four companies that are about to emerge from The Startup Factory's accelerator program, hopes to be the Kayak of daycare. Need childcare to meet your specific needs? CareLulu's founder (a chemical engineer by trade) and his wife did. So they started a company. The couple believes the company has a secret sauce that will help parents, daycare providers and investors cash in on a big, multi-billion dollar opportunity. WRAL TechWire has the exclusive interview with Patrick Matos for our Insiders on how the company aims to save parents "time and sanity."...
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Best of TechWire Insider
- Humbug! Google delays fiber news until 'after the holidays'
- RTP's new era nears launch: 'The Frontier' to premier Jan. 15
- Nov. open high-tech jobs in NC at highest level in 3 years
- Winston-Salem startup joins fight against Ebola with eData
- Tech giants warn: Just say 'No' to net regulation
- Be fit, be smart: Check data accuracy before buying that wearable for Christmas
- No Google Fiber news today; Raleigh exec 'still expecting year-end decision'
- VCs launch a diversity task force - years too late but better than never
- Fiber event shines spotlight on RTP as gigabit era begins
- Shark Tank investor bets $20,000 on Raleigh startup WedPics