Triangle startup hopes to be a lulu of a business in daycare industry
Durham, N.C. — CareLulu, one of four companies that are about to emerge from The Startup Factory's accelerator program, hopes to be the Kayak of daycare. Need childcare to meet your specific needs? CareLulu's founder (a chemical engineer by trade) and his wife did. So they started a company. The couple believes the company has a secret sauce that will help parents, daycare providers and investors cash in on a big, multi-billion dollar opportunity. WRAL TechWire has the exclusive interview with Patrick Matos for our Insiders on how the company aims to save parents "time and sanity."...
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Latest for Insiders
- FCC to NC on broadband law: 'That dog won't hunt'
- Lenovo vows 'cyber attack' investigation but won't discuss all damage hackers did
- Lenovo website hacked; group known as Lizard Squad claims responsibility
- IBM makes $1.5B profit on x86 server sale to Lenovo
- Is crowdfunding doomed again at General Assembly?
- IBM's work force drops by 50,000 in 2014 under reboot
- SAS creates new division focusing on risk research, is hiring
- Slideshow: Why Valeant is buying Salix in a $14B deal
- Lenovo apologizes for adware; feds repeat security risk warning
- Sale won't end turmoil at Salix - look for more in short term