Triangle startup hopes to be a lulu of a business in daycare industry
Durham, N.C. — CareLulu, one of four companies that are about to emerge from The Startup Factory's accelerator program, hopes to be the Kayak of daycare. Need childcare to meet your specific needs? CareLulu's founder (a chemical engineer by trade) and his wife did. So they started a company. The couple believes the company has a secret sauce that will help parents, daycare providers and investors cash in on a big, multi-billion dollar opportunity. WRAL TechWire has the exclusive interview with Patrick Matos for our Insiders on how the company aims to save parents "time and sanity."...
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Latest for Insiders
- With tickets gone, TechWire Awards to be streamed live at WRAL.com
- As Scot Wingo's new gig Spiffy lands extra $2.5M, he 'loves' being back with a startup
- Dr. Charles Hamner: A creator of NC's life science industry
- First WRAL TechWire Hall of Famers: Five pillars of NC's tech success
- Why Red Hat's new CFO left IBM - and what he likes better
- Eric Shander's journey: From IBM to Red Hat, chief accounting officer to CFO
- Datathon at Duke offers big talent recruiting opportunity, says former Red Hat exec
- 'Life is more than self'- The driver for 2017 WRAL TechWire awards
- SEC's big 'fake news' crackdown shows a major threat to readers, investors
- Falling US sales help tumble Lenovo from No. 1 PC sales ranking