Underground @Raleigh gives another high-tech charge to downtown's rebirth
Raleigh, N.C. — The latest addition to the breathtaking rebirth of Downtown Raleigh is nearly 5,000 square feet of renovated space in a 100-year-old building on Fayettevillle Street Mall. There, more than 10 companies are building apps, software and technology on which many uf us may rely in our daily lives. High-tech being developed in shared office space known as American Underground @Raleigh. Join us for an exclusive photo tour - and meet some of the people who are building parts of New Raleigh's future....
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Latest for Insiders
- Report ranks AT&T No. 1 in fierce Triangle wireless battle
- Mark Zuckerberg delivers a message of hope - on Facebook, of course
- Missed the Internet of Things event? Watch it on demand
- Internet of Things is already helping save lives - including mine
- Red Hat's leaders, a chance to have impact, fun lure new CFO from Valley
- Duke survey: Jobs go unfilled because execs can't find qualified workers
- Beef up those sigs: New Research Triangle Software app adds photo, logo to texts
- Channel marketing, B2B sales and the rise of RTP's Zift Solutions
- Who's best presidential contender for business? Trump, say CFOs in Duke survey
- SAS to add 80 acres worth $11.7M to Cary campus in 'exchange' with NC State