Underground @Raleigh gives another high-tech charge to downtown's rebirth
Raleigh, N.C. — The latest addition to the breathtaking rebirth of Downtown Raleigh is nearly 5,000 square feet of renovated space in a 100-year-old building on Fayettevillle Street Mall. There, more than 10 companies are building apps, software and technology on which many uf us may rely in our daily lives. High-tech being developed in shared office space known as American Underground @Raleigh. Join us for an exclusive photo tour - and meet some of the people who are building parts of New Raleigh's future....
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Latest for Insiders
- 'Look, look:' Mira carries Triangle hopes to Google Demo Day
- Analyst: Q-IMS merger could trigger more deals; why Street doesn't like Q deal
- CEOs' meeting leads to huge $17.6B Quintiles-IMS merger
- Meet Carolyn Sparano, a Bronto vet, now its GM
- Joe Colopy's last Bronto roar: What's next for one of Triangle's best known entrepreneurs?
- Chaz Felix: Why he left Bronto, what's next, and will he work with Joe Colopy again?
- Executive Q&A: Practichem CEO talks new funding, hiring plans, benefits of relocating to Triangle
- Double winners: HQ Raleigh, Red Hat share Full Steam awards spotlight
- Cash for tech: Windsor Circle to invest new funding in development
- Don't miss your chance to celebrate with Full Steam Ahead Award winners