Underground @Raleigh gives another high-tech charge to downtown's rebirth
Raleigh, N.C. — The latest addition to the breathtaking rebirth of Downtown Raleigh is nearly 5,000 square feet of renovated space in a 100-year-old building on Fayettevillle Street Mall. There, more than 10 companies are building apps, software and technology on which many uf us may rely in our daily lives. High-tech being developed in shared office space known as American Underground @Raleigh. Join us for an exclusive photo tour - and meet some of the people who are building parts of New Raleigh's future....
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Latest for Insiders
- Full Steam Ahead Awards return; nominate your choices today
- Time Warner Cable upgrades Internet speeds in response to fiber services
- Oops! Economic survey dips for first time in two years
- AT&T: GigaPower is taking root across Raleigh, Cary
- Report shows x86 deal paying big dividends for Lenovo
- Connecticut launches formal investigation of Lenovo adware
- NC biotech startups share global spotlight in Raleigh
- Report: NC biotech sector produces $73B, responsible for 61,000 jobs
- FCC to NC on broadband law: 'That dog won't hunt'
- Lenovo vows 'cyber attack' investigation but won't discuss all damage hackers did