Underground @Raleigh gives another high-tech charge to downtown's rebirth
Raleigh, N.C. — The latest addition to the breathtaking rebirth of Downtown Raleigh is nearly 5,000 square feet of renovated space in a 100-year-old building on Fayettevillle Street Mall. There, more than 10 companies are building apps, software and technology on which many uf us may rely in our daily lives. High-tech being developed in shared office space known as American Underground @Raleigh. Join us for an exclusive photo tour - and meet some of the people who are building parts of New Raleigh's future....
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Latest for Insiders
- Inside Charlotte's startup scene: Surging - but with growing pains
- Veteran lawyer: Venture capital 'becoming increasingly irrelevant'
- How to grow a gigabit ecosystem - The Wilson story: A WRAL TechWire event
- A downer: NC's $100M per quarter in VC deals ends
- Triangle fiber wars intensify: Lightower expands Raleigh network
- NC venture deals dip below $100M in CB Insights report
- Analyst on PC wars: Don't underestimate Lenovo or overestimate HP
- Interim Research Triangle CEO's goal: Make sure Park 'does not miss a beat'
- As Fujitsu acquisition talk swirls, Lenovo keeps faith in PCs
- Lenovo still No. 1 in PCs - barely - thanks to US growth