Underground @Raleigh gives another high-tech charge to downtown's rebirth
Raleigh, N.C. — The latest addition to the breathtaking rebirth of Downtown Raleigh is nearly 5,000 square feet of renovated space in a 100-year-old building on Fayettevillle Street Mall. There, more than 10 companies are building apps, software and technology on which many uf us may rely in our daily lives. High-tech being developed in shared office space known as American Underground @Raleigh. Join us for an exclusive photo tour - and meet some of the people who are building parts of New Raleigh's future....
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Latest for Insiders
- House OKs new venture fund for NC with decisive vote
- Uber expanding ride-sharing to North Carolina's coast
- New state venture fund that would provide startups a cash infusion advances
- Lenovo's 'attacking' strategy: Targeting the 'social mobile Internet'
- Sources: NetApp cutting 15 percent of its work force at RTP campus
- Road risks: 70% now using social media, net while driving
- CenturyLink fast Internet service targets much of eastern NC, Triangle
- CEOs want our state, but does General Assembly want CEOs?
- AT&T, trade group take FCC fight to court in attempt to stop new rules
- 'Venom' security risk hits cloud; Red Hat warns about vulnerability