Underground @Raleigh gives another high-tech charge to downtown's rebirth
Raleigh, N.C. — The latest addition to the breathtaking rebirth of Downtown Raleigh is nearly 5,000 square feet of renovated space in a 100-year-old building on Fayettevillle Street Mall. There, more than 10 companies are building apps, software and technology on which many uf us may rely in our daily lives. High-tech being developed in shared office space known as American Underground @Raleigh. Join us for an exclusive photo tour - and meet some of the people who are building parts of New Raleigh's future....
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Best of TechWire Insider
- N.C. Senate gives tentative OK to bill including crowdfunding
- Crowdfunding bill moves - again - as part of different legislation
- AT&T already seeking permits for rollout of ultrafast network
- Latest stats show institutional venture capital in N.C. becoming a joke
- With cities on board, N.C. Next Generation Network is rolling toward first big deployment target
- Is IBM-Apple deal a slap in the face for Lenovo?
- A rare look into economic recruitment, requirements: Cary's disappearing 1,237 jobs document
- N.C. Senate committee to consider crowdfunding bill
- NCTA renames its '21 Awards,' to honor winners with 'Beacon'
- Vivek Wadhwa's book 'Innovating Women' hits markets Sept. 2