Underground @Raleigh gives another high-tech charge to downtown's rebirth
Raleigh, N.C. — The latest addition to the breathtaking rebirth of Downtown Raleigh is nearly 5,000 square feet of renovated space in a 100-year-old building on Fayettevillle Street Mall. There, more than 10 companies are building apps, software and technology on which many uf us may rely in our daily lives. High-tech being developed in shared office space known as American Underground @Raleigh. Join us for an exclusive photo tour - and meet some of the people who are building parts of New Raleigh's future....
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Latest for Insiders
- NetSuite exec: Look for many new jobs in Durham after $200M Bronto buy
- Lenovo recalls 166,000 ThinkPad battery packs due to fire hazard
- Finalists in 'Full Steam Ahead Awards:' Competition is hot
- The closing of Raleigh's last B&B and the failure of government
- CEO: Marketing puts some sizzle in the Cree brand
- IBM, SAS top 'Magic Quadrant'in multichannel campaign management report
- IBM tells McCrory it opposes NC Religious Freedom Restoration Act
- NC's venture industry reports best first quarter in 8 years
- Report: Venture funding surges in NC thanks to life science deals
- Job growth study: Raleigh No. 2 in tech, No. 1 in STEM