Underground @Raleigh gives another high-tech charge to downtown's rebirth
Raleigh, N.C. — The latest addition to the breathtaking rebirth of Downtown Raleigh is nearly 5,000 square feet of renovated space in a 100-year-old building on Fayettevillle Street Mall. There, more than 10 companies are building apps, software and technology on which many uf us may rely in our daily lives. High-tech being developed in shared office space known as American Underground @Raleigh. Join us for an exclusive photo tour - and meet some of the people who are building parts of New Raleigh's future....
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Latest for Insiders
- Startup warning sign? Silicon Valley VC confidence falls to 2-year-low
- Video: IBM may dump Lenovo's ThinkPads for MacBooks
- Reports: Lenovo smartphone shipments, market share plummet
- Epic Games' CEO: Augmented reality is next really big thing
- Its 'pivot' made, Reveal Mobile raises $750K, looks to hire
- No bull: Durham ranks No. 9 on 'Best Cities for Creatives' list
- AT&T, CenturyLink, trade groups won't cave to FCC net regulation
- Global tablet sales falter - including Lenovo despite hiring Ashton Kutcher
- Is GSK open to a merger? 'A big issue to cross,' CEO says
- Ex-GSK employees facing layoffs at Parexel; firm won't comment