Underground @Raleigh gives another high-tech charge to downtown's rebirth
Raleigh, N.C. — The latest addition to the breathtaking rebirth of Downtown Raleigh is nearly 5,000 square feet of renovated space in a 100-year-old building on Fayettevillle Street Mall. There, more than 10 companies are building apps, software and technology on which many uf us may rely in our daily lives. High-tech being developed in shared office space known as American Underground @Raleigh. Join us for an exclusive photo tour - and meet some of the people who are building parts of New Raleigh's future....
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Best of TechWire Insider
- House won't 'concur' on bill with crowdfunding, but ...
- Lenovo dials up global smartphone share in record quarter
- Offering a stipend to startups, Groundwork Labs demonstrates its own growth
- Report: Motorola Mobility sales surging ahead of Lenovo deal close
- Wedding bell blues? Not at Raleigh startup WedPics
- Lenovo catches Internet of Things fever - is it good idea?
- N.C. Senate OKs bill with crowdfunding but future is 'uncertain'
- National tech news site Xconomy launches in RTP
- Vivek Wadhwa blasts Twitter's 'proud' response to diversity report
- N.C. Senate gives tentative OK to bill including crowdfunding