Underground @Raleigh gives another high-tech charge to downtown's rebirth
Raleigh, N.C. — The latest addition to the breathtaking rebirth of Downtown Raleigh is nearly 5,000 square feet of renovated space in a 100-year-old building on Fayettevillle Street Mall. There, more than 10 companies are building apps, software and technology on which many uf us may rely in our daily lives. High-tech being developed in shared office space known as American Underground @Raleigh. Join us for an exclusive photo tour - and meet some of the people who are building parts of New Raleigh's future....
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Latest for Insiders
- Google's 'reserve the date' notice could mean fiber for Triangle
- Just who is driving for Uber? And why? You might be surprised
- Cree's top exec gets a curve ball to end earnings call - Might he split the company?
- There's a RIoT going on in Durham - Internet of Things, that is - tonight
- As backlash against 'shared economy' grows, is this the next 'dot com' bomb?
- Governor's 'Innovation' plan shows potential for entire state, not just RTP
- Venture investor on NC deal flow: 'Great to be back in the top 10'
- Angel investor: VC stats 'moving in the right direction for us'
- Durham startup CEO on VC funding surge: 'I love it'
- Dow Jones: NC venture deals up in value but fall in raw numbers