Underground @Raleigh gives another high-tech charge to downtown's rebirth
Raleigh, N.C. — The latest addition to the breathtaking rebirth of Downtown Raleigh is nearly 5,000 square feet of renovated space in a 100-year-old building on Fayettevillle Street Mall. There, more than 10 companies are building apps, software and technology on which many uf us may rely in our daily lives. High-tech being developed in shared office space known as American Underground @Raleigh. Join us for an exclusive photo tour - and meet some of the people who are building parts of New Raleigh's future....
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Latest for Insiders
- UNC growing North Carolina Business News Wire effort
- New exec survey finds 'strong surge' in business optimism
- Bull City Venture Partners, Cisco team up for startup pitch event
- Duke survey: Finance exec optimism surges after Trump victory
- Joan Siefert Rose's job: She joins RTP consulting firm in January
- Exclusive: Bob Geolas talks new job, challenges, leaving RTP
- Former RTP Foundation CEO Bob Geolas joins consulting firm
- Exclusive: Joan Siefert Rose talks past, future as she leaves CED
- Triangle's tech links to President-elect Trump: Blackstone, IBM
- Entrepreneur Steve Malik aims to take Triangle soccer to major leagues