Underground @Raleigh gives another high-tech charge to downtown's rebirth
Raleigh, N.C. — The latest addition to the breathtaking rebirth of Downtown Raleigh is nearly 5,000 square feet of renovated space in a 100-year-old building on Fayettevillle Street Mall. There, more than 10 companies are building apps, software and technology on which many uf us may rely in our daily lives. High-tech being developed in shared office space known as American Underground @Raleigh. Join us for an exclusive photo tour - and meet some of the people who are building parts of New Raleigh's future....
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Latest for Insiders
- Lenovo's big $1.35B China real estate project - any RTP impact?
- CED's Dhruv Patel: Just call him the Matchmaker
- CED's 'Connections to Capital' opens new paths for startups to find investors
- AT&T, CommScope, Verizon join 5G group; feds pledge $400M to wireless effort
- Charlotte economic plan could be a blueprint for the Triangle
- NC rises to 9th in VC funding after 7th straight $100M+ quarter
- Industry praises FCC after opening spectrum for 5G
- RTP Google Fiber countdown: Launch dates may come 'soon'
- Google Fiber sign-ups begin in Charlotte; RTP next?
- Analyst: What Lenovo is doing right in US, worldwide