Underground @Raleigh gives another high-tech charge to downtown's rebirth
Raleigh, N.C. — The latest addition to the breathtaking rebirth of Downtown Raleigh is nearly 5,000 square feet of renovated space in a 100-year-old building on Fayettevillle Street Mall. There, more than 10 companies are building apps, software and technology on which many uf us may rely in our daily lives. High-tech being developed in shared office space known as American Underground @Raleigh. Join us for an exclusive photo tour - and meet some of the people who are building parts of New Raleigh's future....
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Best of TechWire Insider
- 10 reasons why you should attend 'Fiber Transforms Triangle' event
- Will your startup 'VAPORIZE'? Marc Andreessen's warning to entrepreneurs, VCs
- Exclusive: IBM affirms RTP's importance with new data center
- Sageworks hopes to incubate new businesses, ideas with I-Lab
- Red Hat reports bug that could devastate 'Internet of Things'
- Novartis dedicates $1B vaccine plant with VIP flu shots as NC exec who recruited the firm will watch
- No Google Fiber news soon for RTP, but digging is furious in Austin
- Is Charlotte really the Silicon Valley of the South?
- Do Apple, Google changes ensure privacy? National Law Journal says no
- New wave of 'undisclosed investors' now powering NC tech startups