Underground @Raleigh gives another high-tech charge to downtown's rebirth
Raleigh, N.C. — The latest addition to the breathtaking rebirth of Downtown Raleigh is nearly 5,000 square feet of renovated space in a 100-year-old building on Fayettevillle Street Mall. There, more than 10 companies are building apps, software and technology on which many uf us may rely in our daily lives. High-tech being developed in shared office space known as American Underground @Raleigh. Join us for an exclusive photo tour - and meet some of the people who are building parts of New Raleigh's future....
WRAL Local Tech Wire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Best of TechWire Insider
- MCNC expands network capabilities in deal with Sentinel Data Centers
- Unions spell out 'demands' to IBM, plan to step up organizing
- Aereo case shows that in technology vs. tradition we all win - and lose
- VC deals surge nationally - but not in Triangle, rest of NC
- With record numbers, international growth, WRALTechWire's Insider turns 1
- IBMers fear more layoffs; Street expects another revenue drop in report today
- Ex-IBMer Dick Daugherty a very deserving Raleigh Hall of Fame choice
- As Google Glass hits street, group warns: Don't be a 'Glasshole'
- Pulitzer Prize shows importance of a free press in era of high-tech snooping
- Bravo! 'The Escapist' is a finalist for a 4th Webby Award