Raleigh mayor heads to Austin to recruit entrepreneurs, businesses
Raleigh, N.C. — Raleigh Mayor Nancy McFarlane and a team of entrepreneurs plus city staff, are headed to the South by Southwest festival in Austin, Texas, But they are going hunting for entrepreneurs and companies who might want to locate in the capital of North Carolina than the capital of the Lone Star State....
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Best of TechWire Insider
- Rank-and-file IBMers pay the price as Big Blue's reboot accelerates
- DeSimone launches 3D print venture in Valley, earns another honor
- Frontier CEO coming to Durham for fiber news; Capitol is first customer
- Why Terri Lomax is leaving NCSU for RTI - in her own words
- Lenovo forming new company in China targeting smart devices
- Frontier vs. AT&T in Durham: Let the fiber fight begin
- AT&T ramps up to gigabit speed, doubling Wi-Fi speeds in Austin
- Gigabit Internet is going to change our world - Are you ready?
- September surprise: NC high-tech job openings tumble 6%
- Blair Levin, a new Brookings fellow, to talk 'broadband nexus' at Fiber Transforms Triangle event