Checking in on 'tattooed guy' with SXSW-bound Raleigh team
Raleigh, N.C. — Before anyone could ask a question, the Raleigh-bound South by Southwest recruiting team bolted from HQRaleigh in a motor home, speeding off on a multi-day road trip. So why is Raleigh sending a team, including Mayor Nancy McFarlane, and why is Justin Miller taking some time off from startup WedPics? WRALTechWire checks in with the team and "the tattooed guy" Miller, who is the Raleigh ambassador, while they are burning up miles on I-85....
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Latest for Insiders
- Think you know millennials? Case survey runs counter to narrative with Trump, conservatism scoring well
- After Trump meeting, Bayer-Monsanto pledge could mean jobs in RTP
- Birthday (unofficial): The soft launch of Local Tech Wire
- RTI International revenues, work force surge in 2016
- Reports: Lenovo seeking full ownership of laptop joint venture
- American Underground rolls out 'new product offering for a new audience'
- Third VC report confirms trend: VC boom is over in NC
- US sales growth helps Lenovo keep global PC sales lead
- Boom over: Venture reports agree dealmaking drops in 2016
- Fast-growing Walk West agency adds another firm in 'digital first' strategy