Checking in on 'tattooed guy' with SXSW-bound Raleigh team
Raleigh, N.C. — Before anyone could ask a question, the Raleigh-bound South by Southwest recruiting team bolted from HQRaleigh in a motor home, speeding off on a multi-day road trip. So why is Raleigh sending a team, including Mayor Nancy McFarlane, and why is Justin Miller taking some time off from startup WedPics? WRALTechWire checks in with the team and "the tattooed guy" Miller, who is the Raleigh ambassador, while they are burning up miles on I-85....
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Best of TechWire Insider
- Is Charlotte really the Silicon Valley of the South?
- Do Apple, Google changes ensure privacy? National Law Journal says no
- New wave of 'undisclosed investors' now powering NC tech startups
- IBMers react with anger, sarcasm at 10% pay cut
- Google offers $100,000 to help startups reach the 'cloud'
- NC high-tech job market stable; more openings expected this fall
- You 'have to be tough' and other advice from Women in Power
- New CED communications exec targets 'galling' lack of coverage
- UNC-Wilmington, two Charlotte 'accelerators' land $50,000 federal grants
- 'Fury' at discrimination drives 'Innovating Women' book by Vivek Wadhwa