Checking in on 'tattooed guy' with SXSW-bound Raleigh team
Raleigh, N.C. — Before anyone could ask a question, the Raleigh-bound South by Southwest recruiting team bolted from HQRaleigh in a motor home, speeding off on a multi-day road trip. So why is Raleigh sending a team, including Mayor Nancy McFarlane, and why is Justin Miller taking some time off from startup WedPics? WRALTechWire checks in with the team and "the tattooed guy" Miller, who is the Raleigh ambassador, while they are burning up miles on I-85....
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Latest for Insiders
- CED Life Science Conference to showcase Triangle's remarkable success story
- Exits of Plastina, Lipson are good news for Triangle - Here's why
- Study: 'Tasty' cannabis edibles need better labels for safety
- Report spells out strategy for how NC can cash in on 'data economy'
- Report: NC equity funding drops $400M in '16 yet reach grows
- Despite big changes, Google Fiber says it's 'here to stay in Triangle'
- Duke inventors' kitchen safety recipe: Internet of Things stove control, app raises $175K
- A witness to amazing RDU growth: Jammed LA-to-RDU Sunday night flight
- IBM's top exec defends Trump role in letter to employees
- Inside Offline's big deal with McClatchy: What's next for Raleigh startup, how deal was made