Preview of what's coming to RTP: AT&T ramps to 'gigapower' in Austin
Research Triangle Park, N.C. — AT&T is in the process of engineering its ultrafast Internet footprint in the Triangle as part of the North Carolina Next Generation Network initiative, and a preview of what's coming began Monday in Texas. Customers in Austin can now get access to gigabit Internet in some areas. Here's a look at what AT&T is offering and what competitors are doing....
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Latest for Insiders
- Watch a real red wedding - at Red Hat Summit
- NC Secretary of State praises crowdfunding bill
- Pay, check your heart rate: Chinese smartwatch embeds Valencell biometric sensors
- It's first-and-goal for NC's crowdfunding bill
- 'Sales acceleration' software startup ZynBit lands $500K
- Crowdfunding bill 'down to the 2 yard line;' bitcoin bill advances
- 'Launch Startup in a Day' program aims to cut red tape
- Red Hat to offer employees stock purchase plan as incentive
- Survey: Consumers value accuracy most from wearables
- Report: Triangle ranks among top metros for best VC returns