Preview of what's coming to RTP: AT&T ramps to 'gigapower' in Austin
Research Triangle Park, N.C. — AT&T is in the process of engineering its ultrafast Internet footprint in the Triangle as part of the North Carolina Next Generation Network initiative, and a preview of what's coming began Monday in Texas. Customers in Austin can now get access to gigabit Internet in some areas. Here's a look at what AT&T is offering and what competitors are doing....
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Latest for Insiders
- Report: NC biotech sector produces $73B, responsible for 61,000 jobs
- FCC to NC on broadband law: 'That dog won't hunt'
- Lenovo vows 'cyber attack' investigation but won't discuss all damage hackers did
- Lenovo website hacked; group known as Lizard Squad claims responsibility
- IBM makes $1.5B profit on x86 server sale to Lenovo
- Is crowdfunding doomed again at General Assembly?
- IBM's work force drops by 50,000 in 2014 under reboot
- SAS creates new division focusing on risk research, is hiring
- Slideshow: Why Valeant is buying Salix in a $14B deal
- Lenovo apologizes for adware; feds repeat security risk warning