PPD unveils new clinical trial software
Wilmington, N.C. — Pharmaceutical Product Development, the contract research organization widely known as PPD, has introduced new software that gives the firm’s client’s real-time access to clinical trial data....
Please Log In to add a comment.
Best of TechWire Insider
- Startup Factory's search for 'bad-a**' entrepreneurs finds 4 teams
- A mentor becomes a partner: How Silverpop CEO boosts Windsor Circle
- No Ashton Kutcher smartphone, Lenovo says
- Checking in on 'tattooed guy' with SXSW-bound Raleigh team
- Sneak peek: Stylish HQRaleigh on eve of move-in day
- Raleigh mayor heads to Austin to recruit entrepreneurs, businesses
- Reports: Strike against IBM-Lenovo deal continues in China
- RTP misses out on $100M Cisco 'Internet of Everything' center
- IBM job protests in China don't generate sympathy in US
- Leadership lessons from the Red Hat tower: CEO stresses r-e-s-p-e-c-t