Panic at Big Blue? CEO reprimands workers, reassigns a top exec
Research Triangle Park, N.C. — By delivering what the Wall Street Journal describes as a "reprimand" to the entire company through an internal video and in reassigning top hardware executive Rod Adkins - who had been a contender for the CEO job - IBM CEO Ginny Rometty shows that Big Blue is in trouble. Can she right the ship?...
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Latest for Insiders
- FCC to NC on broadband law: 'That dog won't hunt'
- Lenovo vows 'cyber attack' investigation but won't discuss all damage hackers did
- Lenovo website hacked; group known as Lizard Squad claims responsibility
- IBM makes $1.5B profit on x86 server sale to Lenovo
- Is crowdfunding doomed again at General Assembly?
- IBM's work force drops by 50,000 in 2014 under reboot
- SAS creates new division focusing on risk research, is hiring
- Slideshow: Why Valeant is buying Salix in a $14B deal
- Lenovo apologizes for adware; feds repeat security risk warning
- Sale won't end turmoil at Salix - look for more in short term