Panic at Big Blue? CEO reprimands workers, reassigns a top exec
Research Triangle Park, N.C. — By delivering what the Wall Street Journal describes as a "reprimand" to the entire company through an internal video and in reassigning top hardware executive Rod Adkins - who had been a contender for the CEO job - IBM CEO Ginny Rometty shows that Big Blue is in trouble. Can she right the ship?...
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Best of TechWire Insider
- Meet the 'born multi-tasker' bringing Startup Grind to Raleigh
- House won't 'concur' on bill with crowdfunding, but ...
- Lenovo dials up global smartphone share in record quarter
- Offering a stipend to startups, Groundwork Labs demonstrates its own growth
- Report: Motorola Mobility sales surging ahead of Lenovo deal close
- Wedding bell blues? Not at Raleigh startup WedPics
- Lenovo catches Internet of Things fever - is it good idea?
- N.C. Senate OKs bill with crowdfunding but future is 'uncertain'
- National tech news site Xconomy launches in RTP
- Vivek Wadhwa blasts Twitter's 'proud' response to diversity report