Oxygen Biotherapeutics loses $10.3M in fiscal 2013
Morrisville, N.C. — Oxygen Biotherapeutics (NASDAQ: OXBT) reported a net loss of $10.3 million in the company’s fiscal year 2013 ending April 30, a year that saw the the company take a number of steps to keep its financial footing as it focused its efforts on its lead drug candidate, a potential traumatic brain injury treatment....
Please Log In to add a comment.
Latest for Insiders
- CED Life Science Conference to showcase Triangle's remarkable success story
- Exits of Plastina, Lipson are good news for Triangle - Here's why
- Study: 'Tasty' cannabis edibles need better labels for safety
- Report spells out strategy for how NC can cash in on 'data economy'
- Report: NC equity funding drops $400M in '16 yet reach grows
- Despite big changes, Google Fiber says it's 'here to stay in Triangle'
- Duke inventors' kitchen safety recipe: Internet of Things stove control, app raises $175K
- A witness to amazing RDU growth: Jammed LA-to-RDU Sunday night flight
- IBM's top exec defends Trump role in letter to employees
- Inside Offline's big deal with McClatchy: What's next for Raleigh startup, how deal was made