Oxygen Biotherapeutics loses $10.3M in fiscal 2013
Morrisville, N.C. — Oxygen Biotherapeutics (NASDAQ: OXBT) reported a net loss of $10.3 million in the company’s fiscal year 2013 ending April 30, a year that saw the the company take a number of steps to keep its financial footing as it focused its efforts on its lead drug candidate, a potential traumatic brain injury treatment....
Please Log In to add a comment.
Latest for Insiders
- Study: Triangle among lowest-cost sites to lure advanced manufacturing
- Report: Pentagon warns against use of Lenovo gear, citing cybersecurity, China
- Inside Charlotte's startup scene: Surging - but with growing pains
- Veteran lawyer: Venture capital 'becoming increasingly irrelevant'
- How to grow a gigabit ecosystem - The Wilson story: A WRAL TechWire event
- A downer: NC's $100M per quarter in VC deals ends
- Triangle fiber wars intensify: Lightower expands Raleigh network
- NC venture deals dip below $100M in CB Insights report
- Analyst on PC wars: Don't underestimate Lenovo or overestimate HP
- Interim Research Triangle CEO's goal: Make sure Park 'does not miss a beat'