Oxygen Biotherapeutics loses $10.3M in fiscal 2013
Morrisville, N.C. — Oxygen Biotherapeutics (NASDAQ: OXBT) reported a net loss of $10.3 million in the company’s fiscal year 2013 ending April 30, a year that saw the the company take a number of steps to keep its financial footing as it focused its efforts on its lead drug candidate, a potential traumatic brain injury treatment....
Please Log In to add a comment.
Best of TechWire Insider
- Humbug! Google delays fiber news until 'after the holidays'
- RTP's new era nears launch: 'The Frontier' to premier Jan. 15
- Nov. open high-tech jobs in NC at highest level in 3 years
- Winston-Salem startup joins fight against Ebola with eData
- Tech giants warn: Just say 'No' to net regulation
- Be fit, be smart: Check data accuracy before buying that wearable for Christmas
- No Google Fiber news today; Raleigh exec 'still expecting year-end decision'
- VCs launch a diversity task force - years too late but better than never
- Fiber event shines spotlight on RTP as gigabit era begins
- Shark Tank investor bets $20,000 on Raleigh startup WedPics