Oxygen Biotherapeutics loses $10.3M in fiscal 2013
Morrisville, N.C. — Oxygen Biotherapeutics (NASDAQ: OXBT) reported a net loss of $10.3 million in the company’s fiscal year 2013 ending April 30, a year that saw the the company take a number of steps to keep its financial footing as it focused its efforts on its lead drug candidate, a potential traumatic brain injury treatment....
Please Log In to add a comment.
Latest for Insiders
- Birthday (unofficial): The soft launch of Local TechWire
- RTI International revenues, work force surge in 2016
- Reports: Lenovo seeking full ownership of laptop joint venture
- American Underground rolls out 'new product offering for a new audience'
- Third VC report confirms trend: VC boom is over in NC
- US sales growth helps Lenovo keep global PC sales lead
- Boom over: Venture reports agree dealmaking drops in 2016
- Fast-growing Walk West agency adds another firm in 'digital first' strategy
- Exclusive: Acquisitions a preview of what's ahead for RTI, which is hiring in Triangle
- Will Lenovo make Fujitsu deal? CEO: 'If one plus one can be larger than two ...'