Oxygen Biotherapeutics loses $10.3M in fiscal 2013
Morrisville, N.C. — Oxygen Biotherapeutics (NASDAQ: OXBT) reported a net loss of $10.3 million in the company’s fiscal year 2013 ending April 30, a year that saw the the company take a number of steps to keep its financial footing as it focused its efforts on its lead drug candidate, a potential traumatic brain injury treatment....
Please Log In to add a comment.
Best of TechWire Insider
- Vivek Wadhwa's book 'Innovating Women' hits markets Sept. 2
- Capital watch: Crowdfunding bill in a 'mess;' patent troll bill advancing
- The Startup Factory looks to hire venture associate, marketer
- Fed up IBMers protest in France over working conditions
- Sunday Times: Sex tape ignited GSK's China scandal
- 'To Facebook, we are all lab rats' - are you outraged?
- Report: N.C. not even in top 10 for U.S. broadband
- Attention high-tech job hopefuls: It's 'absolutely a job-seekers market'
- Crowdfunding bill now on N.C. Senate agenda
- VC attorney: Aereo case will deter investors, not entrepreneurs