OxyBio strikes supply, manufacturing deal for skin product
Morrisville, N.C. —
The agreement gives Lausanne, Switzerland-based Valor the exclusive right to sell, import, export, distribute, package label and otherwise commercialize Dermacyte. Before reaching the agreement, Oxygen had handled Dermacyte manufacturing and distribution. Dermacyte is a skin care product that uses Oxygen’s technology to enhance the delivery of oxygen to damaged tissues.
Valor must pay Morrisville-based Oxygen a non-refundable license fee as well as a royalty on Dermacyte sales. Oxygen said that the agreement leaves the company free to focus on its drug development work. Oxygen’s lead program is the experierimental therapy Oxycyte, which is in clinical trials as a potential traumatic brain injury treatment.
Please log in or register to view WRALTechWire Insider content
Please Log In to add a comment.
Best of TechWire Insider
- IBM layoff update: North American cuts climb; mum is word down under
- At last! Sprint 4G service formally launches in Triangle
- Big Blue's layoff total climbs in RTP; North America total surges past 2,800
- Big Blue layoff count nears 2,800 in North America alone
- NC's high-tech job picture improves in May, but ...
- IBM layoff count hits nearly 2,300 across 31 work groups
- NC IDEA: Startup deal flow 'better than it has ever been'
- IBM's job cuts are global, nearing 4,000; most are in U.S.
- CEO fears for future of NC Biofuels Center due to budget cuts
- Workers 50+ take biggest hit among 14% reduction in IBM marketing group