OxyBio strikes supply, manufacturing deal for skin product
Morrisville, N.C. —
The agreement gives Lausanne, Switzerland-based Valor the exclusive right to sell, import, export, distribute, package label and otherwise commercialize Dermacyte. Before reaching the agreement, Oxygen had handled Dermacyte manufacturing and distribution. Dermacyte is a skin care product that uses Oxygen’s technology to enhance the delivery of oxygen to damaged tissues.
Valor must pay Morrisville-based Oxygen a non-refundable license fee as well as a royalty on Dermacyte sales. Oxygen said that the agreement leaves the company free to focus on its drug development work. Oxygen’s lead program is the experierimental therapy Oxycyte, which is in clinical trials as a potential traumatic brain injury treatment.
Please Log In to add a comment.
Best of TechWire Insider
- Fighting hospital infections: A Durham nurse's dream produces the GoGown
- From photos to out-of-this-world art: Raleigh firm's software transforms images
- LabCorp expands gene tests for cancer - but don't confuse these with 23andMe
- ChannelAdvisor: Mobile cuts deeply into PC share of online shopping
- Inside Appia's latest funding deal: Debt beats dilution
- Can Barley's bark win Super Bowl gold for Durham startup?
- Tech guru Mossberg changes gears, praises Republic Wireless
- Survey explodes myth of the poor VC-backed entrepreneur
- Analyze this: SAS steps up education commitment with Teradata deal
- Web Foundation report reflects concerns about US security state