Outrage! Twitter reacts to Time Warner Cable outage
Related Blog Posts
- Time Warner Cable says Internet service restored after nationwide outage
- TWC customers unleash anger over massive Internet outage
If you're a Time Warner Cable Internet customer and couldn't get access Wednesday morning, you weren't alone.
And if you were upset, you weren't alone, either.
Twitter tweets were filled with a lot of anger, humor and vitriol.
(By the way: How did your business deal with the hours-long, nationwide Time Warner Cable Internet outage early Wednesday? Send your solutions to firstname.lastname@example.org)
Here's how Twitter reacted to the outage as compiled by WRAL.com's Kelly Hinchcliffe:
Please Log In to add a comment.
Best of TechWire Insider
- New wave of 'undisclosed investors' now powering NC tech startups
- IBMers react with anger, sarcasm at 10% pay cut
- Google offers $100,000 to help startups reach the 'cloud'
- NC high-tech job market stable; more openings expected this fall
- You 'have to be tough' and other advice from Women in Power
- New CED communications exec targets 'galling' lack of coverage
- UNC-Wilmington, two Charlotte 'accelerators' land $50,000 federal grants
- 'Fury' at discrimination drives 'Innovating Women' book by Vivek Wadhwa
- 'GigaThon' computer refurbishing to help spread net access in Triangle
- RTI study: Facebook's data center delivers huge impact to NC