OnRamp's 'High Tech Happy Hour' comes to Raleigh
Related Blog Posts
Raleigh, N.C. — A popular tech community happy hour event started in Austin, Texas is branching out to the Triangle.
Data center company OnRamp will hold its “High Tech Happy Hour” networking event on Aug. 14 from 5:30 p.m. to 8 p.m. at The Rockford in downtown Raleigh.
OnRamp, which opened a Research Triangle Park data center last year, started the happy hours in Austin, where the company is headquartered. The Raleigh happy hour will be co-sponsored by OnRamp health care industry compliance partner CompliancePoint.
“Raleigh, like Austin, is a city filled with companies and entrepreneurs on the cutting edge of technology innovation,” OnRamp President Ryan Robinson said in a statement. “We are pleased to host an event that will unite the tech community for an evening of networking to help foster business relationships.”
Please Log In to add a comment.
Best of TechWire Insider
- Vivek Wadhwa blasts Twitter's 'proud' response to diversity report
- N.C. Senate gives tentative OK to bill including crowdfunding
- Crowdfunding bill moves - again - as part of different legislation
- AT&T already seeking permits for rollout of ultrafast network
- Latest stats show institutional venture capital in N.C. becoming a joke
- With cities on board, N.C. Next Generation Network is rolling toward first big deployment target
- Is IBM-Apple deal a slap in the face for Lenovo?
- A rare look into economic recruitment, requirements: Cary's disappearing 1,237 jobs document
- N.C. Senate committee to consider crowdfunding bill
- NCTA renames its '21 Awards,' to honor winners with 'Beacon'