Off with their IBM heads: 'Project Apollo' cuts start Feb. 26, union says
Research Triangle Park, N.C. — A "longtimebeemer" warns that "There is no safe place" and another Big Blue worker says internal transfer "freeze" means a "RA" is near. In IBM speak, that's layoffs. And Alliance@IBM says sources have told it that heads will begin rolling Feb. 26 as part of "Project Apollo."...
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Latest for Insiders
- After Trump meeting, Bayer-Monsanto pledge could mean jobs in RTP
- Birthday (unofficial): The soft launch of Local Tech Wire
- RTI International revenues, work force surge in 2016
- Reports: Lenovo seeking full ownership of laptop joint venture
- American Underground rolls out 'new product offering for a new audience'
- Third VC report confirms trend: VC boom is over in NC
- US sales growth helps Lenovo keep global PC sales lead
- Boom over: Venture reports agree dealmaking drops in 2016
- Fast-growing Walk West agency adds another firm in 'digital first' strategy
- Exclusive: Acquisitions a preview of what's ahead for RTI, which is hiring in Triangle