Off to roaring start, will ELF cars turn Durham into new Detroit?
Durham, N.C. — Organic Transit turned the courtyard of the American Tobacco District into a showroom Monday for its electric- and people-powered ELF cars. And plenty of folks donned helmets before talking the ELK for a test pedal-drive. With sales heating up, will Organic Transit turn the Bull City into a transport hub of the future?...
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Latest for Insiders
- Tech links: Cisco UK layoffs; Cisco security bug; Google blockchain; IBM, Cisco mulling Imperva; AT&T fine; GSK arthritis drug
- RTP headlines: Biologics layoffs; Matthew Coppedge's new gig; Justin Miller's new taco carts; 'solar trees;' Startup factory lessons
- Novan's smashing debut: Durham pharmaceutical firm's stock soars 65%
- AT&T-Google Fiber fiber fight gets nastier in utility pole case
- mHealth event stresses mobile data's growing importance to your well being
- PwC: MoneyTree venture capital report will continue
- National Venture Capital Association picks new provider for VC data (+ video)
- 'AirGig:' AT&T testing power grid for multi-gigabit Internet (+ video)
- NC firms winning more federal innovation, tech grants (+ video)
- How can companies drive diversity? 10 lessons from PwC
- RTP CEO 'cheering' for Park but won't say why he's leaving
- Triangle Foundation to discuss next steps in wake of CEO's departure
- 3 RTP startups among 12 chosen for Black Founders Exchange