Off to roaring start, will ELF cars turn Durham into new Detroit?
Durham, N.C. — Organic Transit turned the courtyard of the American Tobacco District into a showroom Monday for its electric- and people-powered ELF cars. And plenty of folks donned helmets before talking the ELK for a test pedal-drive. With sales heating up, will Organic Transit turn the Bull City into a transport hub of the future?...
WRAL Local Tech Wire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Best of TechWire Insider
- Unions call for 'reorientation' at IBM in joint statement
- Red Hat 'supports' new Linux security initiative but isn't a listed funder
- MCNC expands network capabilities in deal with Sentinel Data Centers
- Unions spell out 'demands' to IBM, plan to step up organizing
- Aereo case shows that in technology vs. tradition we all win - and lose
- VC deals surge nationally - but not in Triangle, rest of NC
- With record numbers, international growth, WRALTechWire's Insider turns 1
- IBMers fear more layoffs; Street expects another revenue drop in report today
- Ex-IBMer Dick Daugherty a very deserving Raleigh Hall of Fame choice
- As Google Glass hits street, group warns: Don't be a 'Glasshole'