Off to roaring start, will ELF cars turn Durham into new Detroit?
Durham, N.C. — Organic Transit turned the courtyard of the American Tobacco District into a showroom Monday for its electric- and people-powered ELF cars. And plenty of folks donned helmets before talking the ELK for a test pedal-drive. With sales heating up, will Organic Transit turn the Bull City into a transport hub of the future?...
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Latest for Insiders
- Closing books on 2015: $1.25B in NC capital + A tip of the cap to CED
- Report: Startup capital funding off to slower start in '16
- 'Wow:' Quintiles takes VR plunge to improve digital health
- Cisco tells NC employees: 'Extremely disappointed' in HB2
- Layoffs hit IBM in Triangle; Big Blue confirms cuts but says it has 25k open jobs
- Triangle plans for growth despite a big elephant (HB2) in the room
- Joe DeSimone's thrilling day: 'Wow. Humbling'
- As crowdfunding kicks in, 'proceed with caution,' attorney says
- NC lags the pack while SEC crowdfunding rules take effect
- Inside Counter Culture Coffee: Secrets to success