Off to roaring start, will ELF cars turn Durham into new Detroit?
Durham, N.C. — Organic Transit turned the courtyard of the American Tobacco District into a showroom Monday for its electric- and people-powered ELF cars. And plenty of folks donned helmets before talking the ELK for a test pedal-drive. With sales heating up, will Organic Transit turn the Bull City into a transport hub of the future?...
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Latest for Insiders
- Tech Links: Why IBM will soar; new IBM storage exec; NEC cuts shares in Lenovo JV; virtual workmate from IBM, Cisco; Epic's $80K grants; GSK malaria vaccine update
- Biden cancer drug threat; Windows 10 update; Dow job cuts; top China net exec is out
- Triangle headlines: Xerox cuts; startups hiring; best places for millennials to work; $742M Chiesi drug deal; TD3 drug test
- CEO: Even as WedPics tops 1M weddings, HB2 is hurting biz
- Watch a real red wedding - at Red Hat Summit
- NC Secretary of State praises crowdfunding bill
- Pay, check your heart rate: Chinese smartwatch embeds Valencell biometric sensors
- It's first-and-goal for NC's crowdfunding bill
- 'Sales acceleration' software startup ZynBit lands $500K
- Crowdfunding bill 'down to the 2 yard line;' bitcoin bill advances
- 'Launch Startup in a Day' program aims to cut red tape
- Red Hat to offer employees stock purchase plan as incentive
- Survey: Consumers value accuracy most from wearables