NSA disclosures means stormy weather for US 'cloud' providers
Research Triangle Park, N.C. — Disclosure of the NSA's "PRISM" program has sparked cries of outrage worldwide with privacy advocates calling for major changes. But businesses are concerned, too, and a new report shows that there is significant financial risk to U.S. "cloud" providers if our government isn't more forthcoming about just what PRISM does and doesn't do....
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Best of TechWire Insider
- House won't 'concur' on bill with crowdfunding, but ...
- Lenovo dials up global smartphone share in record quarter
- Offering a stipend to startups, Groundwork Labs demonstrates its own growth
- Report: Motorola Mobility sales surging ahead of Lenovo deal close
- Wedding bell blues? Not at Raleigh startup WedPics
- Lenovo catches Internet of Things fever - is it good idea?
- N.C. Senate OKs bill with crowdfunding but future is 'uncertain'
- National tech news site Xconomy launches in RTP
- Vivek Wadhwa blasts Twitter's 'proud' response to diversity report
- N.C. Senate gives tentative OK to bill including crowdfunding