North Carolina gives big boost to IBM's record patent haul
Research Triangle Park, N.C. — The roots of several key patents and some 800 overall won by Big Blue in 2012 can be traced to North Carolina, from Raleigh to Apex to Chapel Hill and Holly Springs....
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Latest for Insiders
- LaunchRaleigh: A new program to boost Southeast Raleigh entrepreneurs
- Think you know millennials? Case survey runs counter to narrative with Trump, conservatism scoring well
- After Trump meeting, Bayer-Monsanto pledge could mean jobs in RTP
- Birthday (unofficial): The soft launch of Local Tech Wire
- RTI International revenues, work force surge in 2016
- Reports: Lenovo seeking full ownership of laptop joint venture
- American Underground rolls out 'new product offering for a new audience'
- Third VC report confirms trend: VC boom is over in NC
- US sales growth helps Lenovo keep global PC sales lead
- Boom over: Venture reports agree dealmaking drops in 2016