Wedding bell blues? Not at Raleigh startup WedPics
Raleigh, N.C. — Remember that big hit "Wedding Bell Blues" from the 5th Dimension Well, there's no such thing at Raleigh-based WedPics, which is cashing in to the tune of 30,000 brides a month and 5,000-plus weddings a weekend for a growing menu of services that enable brides, grooms, families, guests and the world to see those wedding days - in a growing number of ways....
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Latest for Insiders
- Think you know millennials? Case survey runs counter to narrative with Trump, conservatism scoring well
- After Trump meeting, Bayer-Monsanto pledge could mean jobs in RTP
- Birthday (unofficial): The soft launch of Local Tech Wire
- RTI International revenues, work force surge in 2016
- Reports: Lenovo seeking full ownership of laptop joint venture
- American Underground rolls out 'new product offering for a new audience'
- Third VC report confirms trend: VC boom is over in NC
- US sales growth helps Lenovo keep global PC sales lead
- Boom over: Venture reports agree dealmaking drops in 2016
- Fast-growing Walk West agency adds another firm in 'digital first' strategy