Wedding bell blues? Not at Raleigh startup WedPics
Raleigh, N.C. — Remember that big hit "Wedding Bell Blues" from the 5th Dimension Well, there's no such thing at Raleigh-based WedPics, which is cashing in to the tune of 30,000 brides a month and 5,000-plus weddings a weekend for a growing menu of services that enable brides, grooms, families, guests and the world to see those wedding days - in a growing number of ways....
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Latest for Insiders
- New Raleigh Chamber CEO wants HB2 repeal, to stress eco development
- Community colleges demo their power in workforce development
- Windsor Circle's CEO on pivot, layoffs: 'Buck stops with me'
- SAS steps up analytics talent drive with $3.4M Clemson deal
- After $4M fund raiser, what's next for health data startup Bivarus?
- Raleigh Chamber chair: New CEO reflects commitments to development, diversity
- IBM's pledge to hire vets triggers mix of reactions, anger
- Field set for WRAL TechWire Awards - vote today
- Southeast Venture Conference evolves: Fusion set for June
- As Oracle cuts jobs, no discussion in trash-talking earnings call