Wedding bell blues? Not at Raleigh startup WedPics
Raleigh, N.C. — Remember that big hit "Wedding Bell Blues" from the 5th Dimension Well, there's no such thing at Raleigh-based WedPics, which is cashing in to the tune of 30,000 brides a month and 5,000-plus weddings a weekend for a growing menu of services that enable brides, grooms, families, guests and the world to see those wedding days - in a growing number of ways....
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Latest for Insiders
- Ultra-fast Internet network coming first to Raleigh community center
- Red Hat sizzles: Stock soars to 2nd highest all-time price
- Will new NC crowdfunding bill ('Paces') bring clarity, win passage?
- WTW's 'Full Steam Ahead Award' field is set; cast your vote today
- Red Hat earnings: Another surprise or will strong dollar wreak havoc?
- Internet providers file lawsuits against FCC 'net neutrality' rules
- RDU's wireless access plunges in latest report on performance
- After 7-year run, NCTA pults hold on high-tech jobs report
- Despite Bill Gates' warning, will world prepare for the next Ebola?
- Want to cut cable costs? Buying a modem may make dollars and sense