No more Mr. Nice Guy: Big Blue fires back in Minnesota healthcare exchange flap
Research Triangle Park, N.C. — After responding aggressively to recent lawsuits filed by an investor and tire giant Bridgestone, IBM is demonstrating quite clearly it is tired of being the "fall guy." Under attack by the governor of Minnesota over a contract flap there, IBM says it has already solved many of the problems and is "just one of several subcontractors."...
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Latest for Insiders
- Startup warning sign? Silicon Valley VC confidence falls to 2-year-low
- Video: IBM may dump Lenovo's ThinkPads for MacBooks
- Reports: Lenovo smartphone shipments, market share plummet
- Epic Games' CEO: Augmented reality is next really big thing
- Its 'pivot' made, Reveal Mobile raises $750K, looks to hire
- No bull: Durham ranks No. 9 on 'Best Cities for Creatives' list
- AT&T, CenturyLink, trade groups won't cave to FCC net regulation
- Global tablet sales falter - including Lenovo despite hiring Ashton Kutcher
- Is GSK open to a merger? 'A big issue to cross,' CEO says
- Ex-GSK employees facing layoffs at Parexel; firm won't comment