No more Mr. Nice Guy: Big Blue fires back in Minnesota healthcare exchange flap
Research Triangle Park, N.C. — After responding aggressively to recent lawsuits filed by an investor and tire giant Bridgestone, IBM is demonstrating quite clearly it is tired of being the "fall guy." Under attack by the governor of Minnesota over a contract flap there, IBM says it has already solved many of the problems and is "just one of several subcontractors."...
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Latest for Insiders
- IBM dismisses layoff report as 'ridiculous;' however, Big Blue confirms it is making cuts
- Will IBM cut 100,000 jobs? Even union is wary of the report
- Google's 'reserve the date' notice could mean fiber for Triangle
- Just who is driving for Uber? And why? You might be surprised
- Cree's top exec gets a curve ball to end earnings call - Might he split the company?
- There's a RIoT going on in Durham - Internet of Things, that is - tonight
- As backlash against 'shared economy' grows, is this the next 'dot com' bomb?
- Governor's 'Innovation' plan shows potential for entire state, not just RTP
- Venture investor on NC deal flow: 'Great to be back in the top 10'
- Angel investor: VC stats 'moving in the right direction for us'