No more Mr. Nice Guy: Big Blue fires back in Minnesota healthcare exchange flap
Research Triangle Park, N.C. — After responding aggressively to recent lawsuits filed by an investor and tire giant Bridgestone, IBM is demonstrating quite clearly it is tired of being the "fall guy." Under attack by the governor of Minnesota over a contract flap there, IBM says it has already solved many of the problems and is "just one of several subcontractors."...
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Latest for Insiders
- SAS steps up analytics talent drive with $3.4M Clemson deal
- After $4M fund raiser, what's next for health data startup Bivarus?
- Raleigh Chamber chair: New CEO reflects commitments to development, diversity
- IBM's pledge to hire vets triggers mix of reactions, anger
- Field set for WRAL TechWire Awards - vote today
- Southeast Venture Conference evolves: Fusion set for June
- As Oracle cuts jobs, no discussion in trash-talking earnings call
- New FCC chair stresses 'bringing benefits of digital age to all Americans'
- Time runs short for TechWire Awards nominations; 100+ nominees so far
- Finance execs, Duke economist tell Trump: Stop using Twitter