No more Mr. Nice Guy: Big Blue fires back in Minnesota healthcare exchange flap
Research Triangle Park, N.C. — After responding aggressively to recent lawsuits filed by an investor and tire giant Bridgestone, IBM is demonstrating quite clearly it is tired of being the "fall guy." Under attack by the governor of Minnesota over a contract flap there, IBM says it has already solved many of the problems and is "just one of several subcontractors."...
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Latest for Insiders
- From wearables to drones: How RTP tech firms might save your life in 2021
- Former SAS exec Jim Davis leaves Informatica
- Long-time SAS CTO retires, in 'stealth mode' for startup
- WRAL mobile health event focus: Growing importance of mData to your health
- AT&T-Google Fiber fiber fight gets nastier in utility pole case
- PwC: MoneyTree venture capital report will continue
- National Venture Capital Association picks new provider for VC data (+ video)
- 'AirGig:' AT&T testing power grid for multi-gigabit Internet (+ video)
- NC firms winning more federal innovation, tech grants (+ video)
- How can companies drive diversity? 10 lessons from PwC