No more Mr. Nice Guy: Big Blue fires back in Minnesota healthcare exchange flap
Research Triangle Park, N.C. — After responding aggressively to recent lawsuits filed by an investor and tire giant Bridgestone, IBM is demonstrating quite clearly it is tired of being the "fall guy." Under attack by the governor of Minnesota over a contract flap there, IBM says it has already solved many of the problems and is "just one of several subcontractors."...
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Latest for Insiders
- 'Humbled' veteran Quintiles exec gears up for new role as Q2 CEO
- Will there be layoffs as well as new jobs as Quintiles' Q2 launches?
- The Startup Factory takes its first step toward going statewide
- State to add 105,000 jobs this year, jobless rate to fall says NCSU economist
- A nearly $2B IPO adds to legacy of Lenovo's founder
- Remembering Triangle's first 'disruptors' from 2007 - and warnings still relevant today
- Is your firm headed into a 'Digital Vortex" or sending competitors into a spiral of destruction?
- Mobile apps showdown: Red Hat-Samsung vs. Apple-IBM
- Exclusive: Google Fiber ready for Triangle competition, top exec says
- Google Fiber is here: Construction begins across Triangle