No joke: Lenovo makes venture investment in security startup Nok Nok
Research Triangle Park, N.C. — Just a year ago, Lenovo helped launch a new security organization called Fast IDentity Alliance, or FIDO, in an effort to improve authentication - perhaps even replacing passwords. On Wednesday, Lenovo stepped up its commitment by investing in Nok Nok Labs, a startup that helped launch FIDO....
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Latest for Insiders
- House OKs new venture fund for NC with decisive vote
- Uber expanding ride-sharing to North Carolina's coast
- New state venture fund that would provide startups a cash infusion advances
- Lenovo's 'attacking' strategy: Targeting the 'social mobile Internet'
- Sources: NetApp cutting 15 percent of its work force at RTP campus
- Road risks: 70% now using social media, net while driving
- CenturyLink fast Internet service targets much of eastern NC, Triangle
- CEOs want our state, but does General Assembly want CEOs?
- AT&T, trade group take FCC fight to court in attempt to stop new rules
- 'Venom' security risk hits cloud; Red Hat warns about vulnerability