NetApp cuts 6% of work force, won't say how many layoffs to hit RTP
Research Triangle Park, N.C. — NetApp is laying off 650 workers but won't say how many cuts will be made in RTP. A company spokesperson says it won't meet job targets set when it committed to expansion in return for tax incentives....
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Latest for Insiders
- Elon University remains at forefront of Internet research in new disturbing Pew survey
- Balloting is tight in WRAL TechWire Awards - so vote!
- Cindy Whitehead will keynote WRAL TechWire Awards
- New Raleigh Chamber CEO wants HB2 repeal, to stress eco development
- Community colleges demo their power in workforce development
- Windsor Circle's CEO on pivot, layoffs: 'Buck stops with me'
- SAS steps up analytics talent drive with $3.4M Clemson deal
- After $4M fund raiser, what's next for health data startup Bivarus?
- Raleigh Chamber chair: New CEO reflects commitments to development, diversity
- IBM's pledge to hire vets triggers mix of reactions, anger