NCTA opens nominations for annual NCTA 21 tech awards
Research Triangle Park, N.C. —
This year, the NCTA awards will cover 18 corporate categories and executives in three individual categories. Third parties may submit nominations through NCTA’s online nomination form. Companies may also nominate themselves using an online application form. The entry deadline is July 31. Companies do not need to be NCTA members to enter.
A review committee comprised of non-profit, media, education, and technology leaders representing various regions of the state will select the finalists, which will be announced in September. The “Technology Executive of the Year” will be decided by popular vote through an online poll.
Winners will be announced and recognized at the annual awards gala on Nov. 7, 2013 at the Sheraton Imperial Hotel and Convention Center in Durham, N.C.
Please Log In to add a comment.
Best of TechWire Insider
- Star Trek gets real: Durham startup delivers interactive holograms
- Every tech company needs to join 'Global Government Surveillance Reform' movement
- Durham entrepreneurs find ally in Charlotte medtech incubator
- GoGown deal shows power, necessity of networking for startups
- New GSK oncology consortium targets combination therapies
- Fighting hospital infections: A Durham nurse's dream produces the GoGown
- From photos to out-of-this-world art: Raleigh firm's software transforms images
- LabCorp expands gene tests for cancer - but don't confuse these with 23andMe
- ChannelAdvisor: Mobile cuts deeply into PC share of online shopping
- Inside Appia's latest funding deal: Debt beats dilution