NCTA embarks on tech tour of North Carolina
Raleigh, N.C. —
Visits to Asheville, Charlotte, the Triad, the Triangle and Wilmington will include a Tech Partners Roundtable, tours at member facilities and receptions.
For a complete list of company visits and scheduled events along the tour, go to nctechtour.com. NCTA’s "Techworking" schedule is as follows:
- Sept. 10, 2013, in Asheville at Highland Brewing Company from 5:30 to 7:30 p.m.; free to members and nonmembers.
- Sept. 11 in Charlotte at Duke Mansion from 5:30 to 7:30 p.m.; $85 for members only.
- Sept. 19 in Winston-Salem at Foothills Brewery from 5:30 to 7:30 p.m.; free to members and nonmembers.
- Sept. 25 in Wilmington at Front Street Brewery from 5:30 to 7:30 p.m.; free to members and nonmembers.
- Sept. 26 in Raleigh at Natty Greene’s Brewing Company from 5:30 to 7:30 p.m.; free to members and nonmembers.
For more information, contact Events Manager Rachel Kennedy at Rkennedy@nctechnology.org or 919-890-0772.
Please Log In to add a comment.
Best of TechWire Insider
- Star Trek gets real: Durham startup delivers interactive holograms
- Every tech company needs to join 'Global Government Surveillance Reform' movement
- Durham entrepreneurs find ally in Charlotte medtech incubator
- GoGown deal shows power, necessity of networking for startups
- New GSK oncology consortium targets combination therapies
- Fighting hospital infections: A Durham nurse's dream produces the GoGown
- From photos to out-of-this-world art: Raleigh firm's software transforms images
- LabCorp expands gene tests for cancer - but don't confuse these with 23andMe
- ChannelAdvisor: Mobile cuts deeply into PC share of online shopping
- Inside Appia's latest funding deal: Debt beats dilution