NCSU alumni expanding their security startup with a return to Raleigh
Research Triangle Park, N.C. — Rami Essaid, Engin Akyol and Andrew Stein turned their educations at N.C. State into fast-growing tech security startup Distil Networks but left North Carolina to launch the venture-backed firm. Now they are returning to Wolfpack country by opening an office in Raleigh. And they are hiring. We have the details in an exclusive interview for WRAL TechWire Insiders....
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Latest for Insiders
- Full Steam Ahead Awards return; nominate your choices today
- Time Warner Cable upgrades Internet speeds in response to fiber services
- Oops! Economic survey dips for first time in two years
- AT&T: GigaPower is taking root across Raleigh, Cary
- Report shows x86 deal paying big dividends for Lenovo
- Connecticut launches formal investigation of Lenovo adware
- NC biotech startups share global spotlight in Raleigh
- Report: NC biotech sector produces $73B, responsible for 61,000 jobs
- FCC to NC on broadband law: 'That dog won't hunt'
- Lenovo vows 'cyber attack' investigation but won't discuss all damage hackers did