NC's high-tech job picture improves in May, but ...
Raleigh, N.C. — The daily average number of information technology jobs across North Carolina increased for the fourth consecutive month in May. However, openings remain well below those of a year ago. Software jobs are down by more than 50 percent. One category that is up: "Offshore team coordination."...
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Latest for Insiders
- AT&T, CenturyLink, trade groups won't cave to FCC net regulation
- Global tablet sales falter - including Lenovo despite hiring Ashton Kutcher
- Is GSK open to a merger? 'A big issue to cross,' CEO says
- Ex-GSK employees facing layoffs at Parexel; firm won't comment
- Survey: More Triangle startups to cut spending, reduce hiring
- San Francisco firm acquires Raleigh-based social marketer Expion
- IBM layoffs? Top finance exec sees more 'workforce rebalancing'
- Tech giants keep spending big on lobbying in DC
- 'Humbled' veteran Quintiles exec gears up for new role as Q2 CEO
- Will there be layoffs as well as new jobs as Quintiles' Q2 launches?