NC's high-tech job picture improves in May, but ...
Raleigh, N.C. — The daily average number of information technology jobs across North Carolina increased for the fourth consecutive month in May. However, openings remain well below those of a year ago. Software jobs are down by more than 50 percent. One category that is up: "Offshore team coordination."...
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Latest for Insiders
- Verizon: Network upgrade doubles download speeds in RTP, US
- What a RIoT! Fast-growing IoT group hires exec director, changes name. broadens agenda
- Source: Google still investing heavily in fiber despite job cuts report
- CED Tech Venture lineup draws 50+ investment funds to Raleigh
- Verizon makes clean sweep in latest wireless testing
- Staying alive: After heart attack, Fitbit inspires me to walk the world
- Why 'skills gap' trainer General Assembly is coming to RTP - and how it differs from competitors
- RTP Foundation expanding Frontier business space
- Generation app gap: Millennials' tech embrace dwarfs boomers, Xers
- Lenovo expands RTP sales force as North America market grows