NC's high-tech job picture improves in May, but ...
Raleigh, N.C. — The daily average number of information technology jobs across North Carolina increased for the fourth consecutive month in May. However, openings remain well below those of a year ago. Software jobs are down by more than 50 percent. One category that is up: "Offshore team coordination."...
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Latest for Insiders
- Women-led startups flex muscles at healthcare investment showcase
- Tech links: Epic v. Microsoft; Wilmington at Forbes; IBM blockchain; Arista-Cisco patent fight; IBM cloud foundation; GSK malaria vaccine
- Triangle headlines: RTI-Zika research; Quintiles glucose monitoring; Cree's LED plant lights; PatientPay exec; Q2 award
- Red Hat to offer employees stock purchase plan as incentive
- Survey: Consumers value accuracy most from wearables
- Report: Triangle ranks among top metros for best VC returns
- NC House approves crowdfunding in first vote, but ...
- Providers: 'Coming together,' engagement are keys to making NC broadband plan work
- State Broadband Plan targets 'universal' high-speed access by 2021
- AT&T broadens reach of NC Next Generation Network
- Personalized weather app just might save you a drenching while running
- Senate crowdfunding backers try go-it-alone bill
- IMS merger could make Quintiles CEO $16.4M richer