NC's high-tech job picture improves in May, but ...
Raleigh, N.C. — The daily average number of information technology jobs across North Carolina increased for the fourth consecutive month in May. However, openings remain well below those of a year ago. Software jobs are down by more than 50 percent. One category that is up: "Offshore team coordination."...
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Latest for Insiders
- Jobless future? NC Science and Math robotics team remains gung ho
- How can workers avoid becoming obsolete? A Q&A with Dr. Mike Walden
- Raleigh forum's focus: How can NC deal with threat of jobless future?
- At Super Bowl, Lenovo will power NFL's tech lineup
- Startup SoloPro kicks off real estate revolution with own Super Bowl blitz
- Amazon launches one-hour delivery service in Raleigh
- Frontier: 'We applaud' ConnectHome net plan, touts own efforts
- AT&T applauds Google Fiber's 'free' offer to community centers, notes its own efforts to bridge 'digital divide'
- Google Fiber promises free ultra-fast Internet access to public housing
- SAS drives revenue to 40th straight record: $3.16B