NC's high-tech job picture improves in May, but ...
Raleigh, N.C. — The daily average number of information technology jobs across North Carolina increased for the fourth consecutive month in May. However, openings remain well below those of a year ago. Software jobs are down by more than 50 percent. One category that is up: "Offshore team coordination."...
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Best of TechWire Insider
- Inside Inc. 5000: Two Toasters' mobile apps deliver 579% growth
- Clinverse CEO: New venture funding to drive expansion, create new jobs
- Crowdfunding killed in NC; bill backer criticizes Senate strategy
- Exclusive: GroundFloor isn't moving to Atlanta due to NC crowdfunding impasse
- Exclusive: In-depth survey helps ChannelAdvisor plot next ecommerce moves
- Crowdfunding, solar, job recruitment at stake in legislative impasse
- New life for crowdfunding bill: House will review Monday
- Inside Windsor Circle's new round: Why Comcast as investor, how Steve Case helps, new jobs, expansion
- Egad! Crowdfunding bill now caught up in teacher assistant dispute
- Windsor Circle's CEO's advice on raising VC: 'Stay hungry'