NC's high-tech job picture improves in May, but ...
Raleigh, N.C. — The daily average number of information technology jobs across North Carolina increased for the fourth consecutive month in May. However, openings remain well below those of a year ago. Software jobs are down by more than 50 percent. One category that is up: "Offshore team coordination."...
WRAL Local Tech Wire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Best of TechWire Insider
- MCNC expands network capabilities in deal with Sentinel Data Centers
- Unions spell out 'demands' to IBM, plan to step up organizing
- Aereo case shows that in technology vs. tradition we all win - and lose
- VC deals surge nationally - but not in Triangle, rest of NC
- With record numbers, international growth, WRALTechWire's Insider turns 1
- IBMers fear more layoffs; Street expects another revenue drop in report today
- Ex-IBMer Dick Daugherty a very deserving Raleigh Hall of Fame choice
- As Google Glass hits street, group warns: Don't be a 'Glasshole'
- Pulitzer Prize shows importance of a free press in era of high-tech snooping
- Bravo! 'The Escapist' is a finalist for a 4th Webby Award