NC's high-tech job picture improves in May, but ...
Raleigh, N.C. — The daily average number of information technology jobs across North Carolina increased for the fourth consecutive month in May. However, openings remain well below those of a year ago. Software jobs are down by more than 50 percent. One category that is up: "Offshore team coordination."...
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Best of TechWire Insider
- Rank-and-file IBMers pay the price as Big Blue's reboot accelerates
- DeSimone launches 3D print venture in Valley, earns another honor
- Frontier CEO coming to Durham for fiber news; Capitol is first customer
- Why Terri Lomax is leaving NCSU for RTI - in her own words
- Lenovo forming new company in China targeting smart devices
- Frontier vs. AT&T in Durham: Let the fiber fight begin
- AT&T ramps up to gigabit speed, doubling Wi-Fi speeds in Austin
- Gigabit Internet is going to change our world - Are you ready?
- September surprise: NC high-tech job openings tumble 6%
- Blair Levin, a new Brookings fellow, to talk 'broadband nexus' at Fiber Transforms Triangle event