NC's high-tech job picture improves in May, but ...
Raleigh, N.C. — The daily average number of information technology jobs across North Carolina increased for the fourth consecutive month in May. However, openings remain well below those of a year ago. Software jobs are down by more than 50 percent. One category that is up: "Offshore team coordination."...
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Latest for Insiders
- AT&T donates $33,000 for PC training at gigabit Internet kickoff
- Races are on: Hundreds already voting in 'Full Steam Ahead Awards'
- Ultra-fast Internet network coming first to Raleigh community center
- Red Hat sizzles: Stock soars to 2nd highest all-time price
- Will new NC crowdfunding bill ('Paces') bring clarity, win passage?
- WTW's 'Full Steam Ahead Award' field is set; cast your vote today
- Red Hat earnings: Another surprise or will strong dollar wreak havoc?
- Internet providers file lawsuits against FCC 'net neutrality' rules
- RDU's wireless access plunges in latest report on performance
- After 7-year run, NCTA pults hold on high-tech jobs report