NC's high-tech job picture improves in May, but ...
Raleigh, N.C. — The daily average number of information technology jobs across North Carolina increased for the fourth consecutive month in May. However, openings remain well below those of a year ago. Software jobs are down by more than 50 percent. One category that is up: "Offshore team coordination."...
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Latest for Insiders
- NetSuite exec: Look for many new jobs in Durham after $200M Bronto buy
- Lenovo recalls 166,000 ThinkPad battery packs due to fire hazard
- Finalists in 'Full Steam Ahead Awards:' Competition is hot
- The closing of Raleigh's last B&B and the failure of government
- CEO: Marketing puts some sizzle in the Cree brand
- IBM, SAS top 'Magic Quadrant'in multichannel campaign management report
- IBM tells McCrory it opposes NC Religious Freedom Restoration Act
- NC's venture industry reports best first quarter in 8 years
- Report: Venture funding surges in NC thanks to life science deals
- Job growth study: Raleigh No. 2 in tech, No. 1 in STEM