NC's high-tech job picture improves in May, but ...
Raleigh, N.C. — The daily average number of information technology jobs across North Carolina increased for the fourth consecutive month in May. However, openings remain well below those of a year ago. Software jobs are down by more than 50 percent. One category that is up: "Offshore team coordination."...
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Latest for Insiders
- Report shows x86 deal paying big dividends for Lenovo
- Connecticut launches formal investigation of Lenovo adware
- NC biotech startups share global spotlight in Raleigh
- Report: NC biotech sector produces $73B, responsible for 61,000 jobs
- FCC to NC on broadband law: 'That dog won't hunt'
- Lenovo vows 'cyber attack' investigation but won't discuss all damage hackers did
- Lenovo website hacked; group known as Lizard Squad claims responsibility
- IBM makes $1.5B profit on x86 server sale to Lenovo
- Is crowdfunding doomed again at General Assembly?
- IBM's work force drops by 50,000 in 2014 under reboot