NC's high-tech job picture improves in May, but ...
Raleigh, N.C. — The daily average number of information technology jobs across North Carolina increased for the fourth consecutive month in May. However, openings remain well below those of a year ago. Software jobs are down by more than 50 percent. One category that is up: "Offshore team coordination."...
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Best of TechWire Insider
- N.C. Senate gives tentative OK to bill including crowdfunding
- Crowdfunding bill moves - again - as part of different legislation
- AT&T already seeking permits for rollout of ultrafast network
- Latest stats show institutional venture capital in N.C. becoming a joke
- With cities on board, N.C. Next Generation Network is rolling toward first big deployment target
- Is IBM-Apple deal a slap in the face for Lenovo?
- A rare look into economic recruitment, requirements: Cary's disappearing 1,237 jobs document
- N.C. Senate committee to consider crowdfunding bill
- NCTA renames its '21 Awards,' to honor winners with 'Beacon'
- Vivek Wadhwa's book 'Innovating Women' hits markets Sept. 2