NC's high-tech job market continues to plunge
Research Triangle Park, N.C. — High-tech job openings across North Carolina fell again in November, continuing what has turned into a downright plunge in advertised positions since March, says the latest IT Job Trends report from the North Carolina Technology Association....
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Latest for Insiders
- Cisco management purge reportedly includes CTO Warrior
- Pozen for sale? Founder, chair and CEO Plachetka retires
- More turmoil at NetApp: Chair and CEO Tom Georgens is out
- Leadership stunner at Lenovo: Top mobile exec, Motorola chair is out
- Cisco's incoming CEO puts his stamp on management: Two top execs leaving
- House OKs new venture fund for NC with decisive vote
- Uber expanding ride-sharing to North Carolina's coast
- New state venture fund that would provide startups a cash infusion advances
- Lenovo's 'attacking' strategy: Targeting the 'social mobile Internet'
- Sources: NetApp cutting 15 percent of its work force at RTP campus