NC jobs plan could mean good news for investors, startups
Research Triangle Park, N.C. — Restoration of a venture tax credit and matching federal Small Business Innovation and Research grants could give North Carolina's entrepreneurial community a boost, says a veteran executive who has been involved in venture fund raising and startups for more than a decade....
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Latest for Insiders
- Find out how to grow a gigabit ecosystem at WTW's Wilson event
- Want a job at SAS? Here's what they are looking for
- Google Fiber halts expansion but 'work will continue' in Triangle, Charlotte
- Allyson Sutton begins writing new pages in post-HQ Raleigh career
- Study: RTP among lowest-cost sites to lure advanced manufacturing
- Report: Pentagon warns against use of Lenovo gear, citing cybersecurity, China
- Inside Charlotte's startup scene: Surging - but with growing pains
- Veteran lawyer: Venture capital 'becoming increasingly irrelevant'
- How to grow a gigabit ecosystem - The Wilson story: A WRAL TechWire event
- A downer: NC's $100M per quarter in VC deals ends