NC jobs plan could mean good news for investors, startups
Research Triangle Park, N.C. — Restoration of a venture tax credit and matching federal Small Business Innovation and Research grants could give North Carolina's entrepreneurial community a boost, says a veteran executive who has been involved in venture fund raising and startups for more than a decade....
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Latest for Insiders
- Longtime IBM exec revels in Big Blue's new lab at NCSU Centennial Campus
- Fresh off raising $49M for Arrivo, biotech teammates 'energized'
- Exclusive: Development execs explain how Raleigh won Silicon Valley firm's expansion, jobs
- New digital news competitor for RTP: Crain's
- Closing books on 2015: $1.25B in NC capital + A tip of the cap to CED
- Report: Startup capital funding off to slower start in '16
- 'Wow:' Quintiles takes vivid VR plunge to improve digital health
- Cisco tells NC employees: 'Extremely disappointed' in HB2
- Layoffs hit IBM in Triangle; Big Blue confirms cuts but says it has 25k open jobs
- Triangle plans for growth despite a big elephant (HB2) in the room