NC jobs plan could mean good news for investors, startups
Research Triangle Park, N.C. — Restoration of a venture tax credit and matching federal Small Business Innovation and Research grants could give North Carolina's entrepreneurial community a boost, says a veteran executive who has been involved in venture fund raising and startups for more than a decade....
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Latest for Insiders
- Internet of Things is already helping save lives - including mine
- Red Hat's leaders, a chance to have impact, fun lure new CFO from Valley
- Duke survey: Jobs go unfilled because execs can't find qualified workers
- Beef up those sigs: New Research Triangle Software app adds photo, logo to texts
- Channel marketing, B2B sales and the rise of RTP's Zift Solutions
- Who's best presidential contender for business? Trump, say CFOs in Duke survey
- SAS to add 80 acres worth $11.7M to Cary campus in 'exchange' with NC State
- Full speed ahead at Medfusion despite it's David-vs-Goliath fight with Allscripts
- Exclusive: Why Silicon Valley's IXL is bringing ed tech jobs to Raleigh
- Red-hot August for Triangle startups: More than $65 million