NC jobs plan could mean good news for investors, startups
Research Triangle Park, N.C. — Restoration of a venture tax credit and matching federal Small Business Innovation and Research grants could give North Carolina's entrepreneurial community a boost, says a veteran executive who has been involved in venture fund raising and startups for more than a decade....
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Latest for Insiders
- How can workers avoid becoming obsolete? A Q&A with Dr. Mike Walden
- Raleigh forum's focus: How can NC deal with threat of jobless future?
- At Super Bowl, Lenovo will power NFL's tech lineup
- Startup SoloPro kicks off real estate revolution with own Super Bowl blitz
- Amazon launches one-hour delivery service in Raleigh
- Frontier: 'We applaud' ConnectHome net plan, touts own efforts
- AT&T applauds Google Fiber's 'free' offer to community centers, notes its own efforts to bridge 'digital divide'
- Google Fiber promises free ultra-fast Internet access to public housing
- SAS drives revenue to 40th straight record: $3.16B
- Report: NC faces 'at least' 70% loss of jobs in 39 categories