NC jobs plan could mean good news for investors, startups
Research Triangle Park, N.C. — Restoration of a venture tax credit and matching federal Small Business Innovation and Research grants could give North Carolina's entrepreneurial community a boost, says a veteran executive who has been involved in venture fund raising and startups for more than a decade....
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Best of TechWire Insider
- Triangle entrepreneur survey finds mix of optimism and worry
- Frontier rolling out gigabit Internet in several Durham, RTP locations
- A new 'Frontier' in speed: Gigabit Internet hits Triangle
- Massive SAS building, more jobs reflect Goodnight's enduring loyalty to home state
- Exclusive: Fresh off academic triple crown, DeSimone focuses on new startup
- Rank-and-file IBMers pay the price as Big Blue's reboot accelerates
- DeSimone launches 3D print venture in Valley, earns another honor
- Frontier CEO coming to Durham for fiber news; Capitol is first customer
- Why Terri Lomax is leaving NCSU for RTI - in her own words
- Lenovo forming new company in China targeting smart devices