NC IDEA: Startup deal flow 'better than it has ever been'
Durham, N.C. — As a venture capitalist, a former entrepreneur and leader of economic development group NC IDEA, Dave Rizzo has a front row seat in the North Carolina startup game. And after making a near-record amount of grants to five startups this week Rizzo says the deal flow is getting better. Why? Rizzo shares his insight with WRALTechWire Insiders....
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Best of TechWire Insider
- Is Charlotte really the Silicon Valley of the South?
- Do Apple, Google changes ensure privacy? National Law Journal says no
- New wave of 'undisclosed investors' now powering NC tech startups
- IBMers react with anger, sarcasm at 10% pay cut
- Google offers $100,000 to help startups reach the 'cloud'
- NC high-tech job market stable; more openings expected this fall
- You 'have to be tough' and other advice from Women in Power
- New CED communications exec targets 'galling' lack of coverage
- UNC-Wilmington, two Charlotte 'accelerators' land $50,000 federal grants
- 'Fury' at discrimination drives 'Innovating Women' book by Vivek Wadhwa