NC Chamber to unveil jobs creation initiative at annual meeting
Greensboro, N.C. —
“North Carolina Vision 2030 is a forward-thinking, initiative-driven plan that provides focused economic development strategies to create good jobs for North Carolinians,” North Carolina Chamber President and CEO Lew Ebert said in a statement. “It is the launch of a comprehensive effort to produce reasonable solutions for the state’s most pressing economic challenges and transform North Carolina into a global jobs leader.”
The meeting will be held at the Grandover Resort in Greensboro. Speakers include Chamber Chair Jack Bailey, senior vice senior vice president, policy, payers and vaccines at GlaxoSmithKline. Bailey will lead a session on job growth. He will be joined by Stan Kelly; regional president, Carolinas Community Banking, Wells Fargo; J.P. Sakey, president and CEO, Headway Workforce Solutions; Anne Lloyd, executive vice president, CFO and treasurer; Martin Marietta Materials; and Jim Whitehurst, president and CEO of Red Hat.
For more information, including registration details, visit the chamber’s website www.ncchamber.net.
Please log in to view WRALTechWire Insider content
Please Log In to add a comment.
Best of TechWire Insider
- NC Biotech Center braces for worst as Senate slashes budget, too
- ArchiveSocial, a new Durham success story, brings home international award
- Durham's high-tech infrastructure, talent lure Virginia company
- Lenovo acknowledges layoffs in Morrisville as part of shift to 'PC Plus' strategy
- Raleigh-based PRA International eyes public offering
- Will lightning strike again for veteran entrepreneur Brian Handly at StepLeader?
- Raleigh app developer StepLeader lands $4.4M in first fund raiser
- IBM opens Linux center in China, says it will work with Red Hat
- Red-hot Raleigh startup WedPics hauls in $1.1M in funding
- New Triangle venture capital firm slowly emerging from shadows