Motorola mojo for Lenovo? New phone, not 'extremely ugly' wearables coming
Research Triangle Park, N.C. — Lenovo's Yang Yuanqing steals the headlines at the Mobile World Congress by vowing to quickly turn around money-losing Motorola Mobility after its $2.9 billion deal with Google closes. However, Motorola Mobility makes its own news by announcing a new smartphone and shows some moxie with a smartwatch while deeming rival products as "extremely ugly."...
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Latest for Insiders
- Allyson Sutton begins writing new pages in post-HQ Raleigh career
- Study: RTP among lowest-cost sites to lure advanced manufacturing
- Report: Pentagon warns against use of Lenovo gear, citing cybersecurity, China
- Inside Charlotte's startup scene: Surging - but with growing pains
- Veteran lawyer: Venture capital 'becoming increasingly irrelevant'
- How to grow a gigabit ecosystem - The Wilson story: A WRAL TechWire event
- A downer: NC's $100M per quarter in VC deals ends
- Triangle fiber wars intensify: Lightower expands Raleigh network
- NC venture deals dip below $100M in CB Insights report
- Analyst on PC wars: Don't underestimate Lenovo or overestimate HP