Motorola mojo for Lenovo? New phone, not 'extremely ugly' wearables coming
Research Triangle Park, N.C. — Lenovo's Yang Yuanqing steals the headlines at the Mobile World Congress by vowing to quickly turn around money-losing Motorola Mobility after its $2.9 billion deal with Google closes. However, Motorola Mobility makes its own news by announcing a new smartphone and shows some moxie with a smartwatch while deeming rival products as "extremely ugly."...
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Latest for Insiders
- SAS revenues hit record $3.09B but weakening Euro hurts
- Crowdfunding bill introduced at General Assembly
- 'Bloodbath:' IBM workers report job cuts are underway
- 10,000 phone sales in 2 seconds: Lenovo's attack on Xiaomi begins
- Union: IBMers report job cuts will begin on Wednesday
- Frontier: 'Significant progress' already being made with own fiber network
- AT&T on Google Fiber: 'We welcome additional competition'
- Study: Chatham Park development to produce 115,000 jobs
- Changes at IBM create, eliminate thousands of jobs
- IBM dismisses layoff report as 'ridiculous;' however, Big Blue confirms it is making cuts