Motorola mojo for Lenovo? New phone, not 'extremely ugly' wearables coming
Research Triangle Park, N.C. — Lenovo's Yang Yuanqing steals the headlines at the Mobile World Congress by vowing to quickly turn around money-losing Motorola Mobility after its $2.9 billion deal with Google closes. However, Motorola Mobility makes its own news by announcing a new smartphone and shows some moxie with a smartwatch while deeming rival products as "extremely ugly."...
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Latest for Insiders
- Dr. James Goodnight: From moment of inspiration to building SAS, a global software powerhouse
- With all tickets gone, TechWire Awards to be streamed live at WRAL.com
- As Scot Wingo's new gig Spiffy lands extra $2.5M, he 'loves' being back with a startup
- Dr. Charles Hamner: A creator of NC's life science industry
- First WRAL TechWire Hall of Famers: Five pillars of NC's tech success
- Why Red Hat's new CFO left IBM - and what he likes better
- Eric Shander's journey: From IBM to Red Hat, chief accounting officer to CFO
- Datathon at Duke offers big talent recruiting opportunity, says former Red Hat exec
- 'Life is more than self'- The driver for 2017 WRAL TechWire awards
- SEC's big 'fake news' crackdown shows a major threat to readers, investors