Meg Whitman: HP will target IBM-Lenovo server 'instability'
Research Triangle Park, N.C. — HP has lost the world's No. 1 PC mantle to Lenovo and faces the potential of increased competition in the server market as IBM sells its x86 server business to the PC leader. But Meg Whitman, 2 1/2-years into her turnaround role at HP, is on the attack as HP regains its footing....
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Best of TechWire Insider
- House won't 'concur' on bill with crowdfunding, but ...
- Lenovo dials up global smartphone share in record quarter
- Offering a stipend to startups, Groundwork Labs demonstrates its own growth
- Report: Motorola Mobility sales surging ahead of Lenovo deal close
- Wedding bell blues? Not at Raleigh startup WedPics
- Lenovo catches Internet of Things fever - is it good idea?
- N.C. Senate OKs bill with crowdfunding but future is 'uncertain'
- National tech news site Xconomy launches in RTP
- Vivek Wadhwa blasts Twitter's 'proud' response to diversity report
- N.C. Senate gives tentative OK to bill including crowdfunding