Meet the 'born multi-tasker' bringing Startup Grind to Raleigh
Research Triangle Park, N.C. — The latest program in several geared to helping entrepreneurs launch and grow businesses in the Triangle is Startup Grind. The global group, backed by Google for Entrepreneurs, is launching a Raleigh chapter led by local entrepreneur Dannielle Williams-Prades. And she is bringing a lot of energy to the job, as she explains in an exclusive Q&A with WRAL TechWire....
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Best of TechWire Insider
- 10 reasons why you should attend 'Fiber Transforms Triangle' event
- Will your startup 'VAPORIZE'? Marc Andreessen's warning to entrepreneurs, VCs
- Exclusive: IBM affirms RTP's importance with new data center
- Sageworks hopes to incubate new businesses, ideas with I-Lab
- Red Hat reports bug that could devastate 'Internet of Things'
- Novartis dedicates $1B vaccine plant with VIP flu shots as NC exec who recruited the firm will watch
- No Google Fiber news soon for RTP, but digging is furious in Austin
- Is Charlotte really the Silicon Valley of the South?
- Do Apple, Google changes ensure privacy? National Law Journal says no
- New wave of 'undisclosed investors' now powering NC tech startups