Meet the 'born multi-tasker' bringing Startup Grind to Raleigh
Research Triangle Park, N.C. — The latest program in several geared to helping entrepreneurs launch and grow businesses in the Triangle is Startup Grind. The global group, backed by Google for Entrepreneurs, is launching a Raleigh chapter led by local entrepreneur Dannielle Williams-Prades. And she is bringing a lot of energy to the job, as she explains in an exclusive Q&A with WRAL TechWire....
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Latest for Insiders
- Changes at IBM create, eliminate thousands of jobs
- IBM dismisses layoff report as 'ridiculous;' however, Big Blue confirms it is making cuts
- Will IBM cut 100,000 jobs? Even union is wary of the report
- Google's 'reserve the date' notice could mean fiber for Triangle
- Just who is driving for Uber? And why? You might be surprised
- Cree's top exec gets a curve ball to end earnings call - Might he split the company?
- There's a RIoT going on in Durham - Internet of Things, that is - tonight
- As backlash against 'shared economy' grows, is this the next 'dot com' bomb?
- Governor's 'Innovation' plan shows potential for entire state, not just RTP
- Venture investor on NC deal flow: 'Great to be back in the top 10'