Medfusion's 'David' girds for fight with giant Allscripts
Cary, N.C. — Entrepreneur Steve Malik founded health portal Medfusion, sold it to Intuit and bought it back only to now face a gigantic challenge: A lawsuit against electronic health records giant Allscripts. But Malik has no regrets about reacquiring the company and says the fight that could be worth millions of dollars is "where the market is going and where Medfusion can be." WRAL TechWire Insiders get the exclusive story....
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Latest for Insiders
- Survey: More Triangle startups to cut spending, reduce hiring
- San Francisco firm acquires Raleigh-based social marketer Expion
- IBM layoffs? Top finance exec sees more 'workforce rebalancing'
- Tech giants keep spending big on lobbying in DC
- 'Humbled' veteran Quintiles exec gears up for new role as Q2 CEO
- Will there be layoffs as well as new jobs as Quintiles' Q2 launches?
- The Startup Factory takes its first step toward going statewide
- State to add 105,000 jobs this year, jobless rate to fall says NCSU economist
- A nearly $2B IPO adds to legacy of Lenovo's founder
- Remembering Triangle's first 'disruptors' from 2007 - and warnings still relevant today