Medfusion's 'David' girds for fight with giant Allscripts
Cary, N.C. — Entrepreneur Steve Malik founded health portal Medfusion, sold it to Intuit and bought it back only to now face a gigantic challenge: A lawsuit against electronic health records giant Allscripts. But Malik has no regrets about reacquiring the company and says the fight that could be worth millions of dollars is "where the market is going and where Medfusion can be." WRAL TechWire Insiders get the exclusive story....
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Latest for Insiders
- Report spells out strategy for how NC can cash in on 'data economy'
- Report: NC equity funding drops $400M in '16 yet reach grows
- Despite big changes, Google Fiber says it's 'here to stay in Triangle'
- Duke inventors' kitchen safety recipe: Internet of Things stove control, app raises $175K
- A witness to amazing RDU growth: Jammed LA-to-RDU Sunday night flight
- IBM's top exec defends Trump role in letter to employees
- Inside Offline's big deal with McClatchy: What's next for Raleigh startup, how deal was made
- Startup Offline Media lands McClatchy as investor
- John Kane's vision for Research Triangle Regional Partnership: Marketing, branding
- RIoT group spreading wings with events beyond NC