MCNC's departing CEO leaves a statewide network legacy - with perhaps more fiber to come
Research Triangle Park, N.C. — Joe Freddoso's own "salute" to North Carolina may continue well after his formal departure date of June 30 after some seven years on the job. Before leaving, Freddoso wrapped up paperwork for a possible $20 million addition to high-speed bandwidth efforts across various parts of the state....
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Best of TechWire Insider
- Inside Inc. 5000: Two Toasters' mobile apps deliver 579% growth
- Clinverse CEO: New venture funding to drive expansion, create new jobs
- Crowdfunding killed in NC; bill backer criticizes Senate strategy
- Exclusive: GroundFloor isn't moving to Atlanta due to NC crowdfunding impasse
- Exclusive: In-depth survey helps ChannelAdvisor plot next ecommerce moves
- Crowdfunding, solar, job recruitment at stake in legislative impasse
- New life for crowdfunding bill: House will review Monday
- Inside Windsor Circle's new round: Why Comcast as investor, how Steve Case helps, new jobs, expansion
- Egad! Crowdfunding bill now caught up in teacher assistant dispute
- Windsor Circle's CEO's advice on raising VC: 'Stay hungry'