MCNC's departing CEO leaves a statewide network legacy - with perhaps more fiber to come
Research Triangle Park, N.C. — Joe Freddoso's own "salute" to North Carolina may continue well after his formal departure date of June 30 after some seven years on the job. Before leaving, Freddoso wrapped up paperwork for a possible $20 million addition to high-speed bandwidth efforts across various parts of the state....
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Latest for Insiders
- IBM, SAS top 'Magic Quadrant'in multichannel campaign management report
- IBM tells McCrory it opposes NC Religious Freedom Restoration Act
- NC's venture industry reports best first quarter in 8 years
- Report: Venture funding surges in NC thanks to life science deals
- Job growth study: Raleigh No. 2 in tech, No. 1 in STEM
- As FCC chair defends 'net neutrality,' AT&T, trade groups sue
- Red Hat CEO speaks out against 'divisive' rights legislation
- As revenues climb, Lenovo brings thousands to Triangle for kickoff
- Charlotte organizations expand entrepreneurship survey
- Red Hat's CEO turns author with 'The Open Organization'