Linux market still remains 'bread-and-butter' business at Red Hat
Raleigh, N.C. — In a conference call with analysts, Red Hat CEO Jim Whitehurst says the company is only in the "third inning" of winning corporate clients away from Unix. And he sees a lot of potential in winning over "all new workloads."...
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Latest for Insiders
- Startup warning sign? Silicon Valley VC confidence falls to 2-year-low
- Video: IBM may dump Lenovo's ThinkPads for MacBooks
- Reports: Lenovo smartphone shipments, market share plummet
- Epic Games' CEO: Augmented reality is next really big thing
- Its 'pivot' made, Reveal Mobile raises $750K, looks to hire
- No bull: Durham ranks No. 9 on 'Best Cities for Creatives' list
- AT&T, CenturyLink, trade groups won't cave to FCC net regulation
- Global tablet sales falter - including Lenovo despite hiring Ashton Kutcher
- Is GSK open to a merger? 'A big issue to cross,' CEO says
- Ex-GSK employees facing layoffs at Parexel; firm won't comment