Lenovo's Yang, several NC-linked execs crack Barron's 'World's Best CEOs' list
Research Triangle Park, N.C. — Lenovo's Yang Yuanqing makes the elite Barron's top 30 list for the first time. Other N.C.-connected CEOs on the list include Tencent, which owns 40 percent of Cary-based Epic Games, as well as leaders at Novo Nordisk, Monsanto and Oracle, which has bought Tekelec. Meanwhile, EMC's top exec is cut....
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Latest for Insiders
- How can workers avoid becoming obsolete? A Q&A with Dr. Mike Walden
- Raleigh forum's focus: How can NC deal with threat of jobless future?
- At Super Bowl, Lenovo will power NFL's tech lineup
- Startup SoloPro kicks off real estate revolution with own Super Bowl blitz
- Amazon launches one-hour delivery service in Raleigh
- Frontier: 'We applaud' ConnectHome net plan, touts own efforts
- AT&T applauds Google Fiber's 'free' offer to community centers, notes its own efforts to bridge 'digital divide'
- Google Fiber promises free ultra-fast Internet access to public housing
- SAS drives revenue to 40th straight record: $3.16B
- Report: NC faces 'at least' 70% loss of jobs in 39 categories