Lenovo's Yang, several NC-linked execs crack Barron's 'World's Best CEOs' list
Research Triangle Park, N.C. — Lenovo's Yang Yuanqing makes the elite Barron's top 30 list for the first time. Other N.C.-connected CEOs on the list include Tencent, which owns 40 percent of Cary-based Epic Games, as well as leaders at Novo Nordisk, Monsanto and Oracle, which has bought Tekelec. Meanwhile, EMC's top exec is cut....
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Best of TechWire Insider
- 10 reasons why you should attend 'Fiber Transforms Triangle' event
- Will your startup 'VAPORIZE'? Marc Andreessen's warning to entrepreneurs, VCs
- Exclusive: IBM affirms RTP's importance with new data center
- Sageworks hopes to incubate new businesses, ideas with I-Lab
- Red Hat reports bug that could devastate 'Internet of Things'
- Novartis dedicates $1B vaccine plant with VIP flu shots as NC exec who recruited the firm will watch
- No Google Fiber news soon for RTP, but digging is furious in Austin
- Is Charlotte really the Silicon Valley of the South?
- Do Apple, Google changes ensure privacy? National Law Journal says no
- New wave of 'undisclosed investors' now powering NC tech startups