Lenovo's Yang, several NC-linked execs crack Barron's 'World's Best CEOs' list
Research Triangle Park, N.C. — Lenovo's Yang Yuanqing makes the elite Barron's top 30 list for the first time. Other N.C.-connected CEOs on the list include Tencent, which owns 40 percent of Cary-based Epic Games, as well as leaders at Novo Nordisk, Monsanto and Oracle, which has bought Tekelec. Meanwhile, EMC's top exec is cut....
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Best of TechWire Insider
- N.C. Senate gives tentative OK to bill including crowdfunding
- Crowdfunding bill moves - again - as part of different legislation
- AT&T already seeking permits for rollout of ultrafast network
- Latest stats show institutional venture capital in N.C. becoming a joke
- With cities on board, N.C. Next Generation Network is rolling toward first big deployment target
- Is IBM-Apple deal a slap in the face for Lenovo?
- A rare look into economic recruitment, requirements: Cary's disappearing 1,237 jobs document
- N.C. Senate committee to consider crowdfunding bill
- NCTA renames its '21 Awards,' to honor winners with 'Beacon'
- Vivek Wadhwa's book 'Innovating Women' hits markets Sept. 2