Lenovo's Yang, several NC-linked execs crack Barron's 'World's Best CEOs' list
Research Triangle Park, N.C. — Lenovo's Yang Yuanqing makes the elite Barron's top 30 list for the first time. Other N.C.-connected CEOs on the list include Tencent, which owns 40 percent of Cary-based Epic Games, as well as leaders at Novo Nordisk, Monsanto and Oracle, which has bought Tekelec. Meanwhile, EMC's top exec is cut....
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Latest for Insiders
- Veteran lawyer: Venture capital 'becoming increasingly irrelevant'
- How to grow a gigabit ecosystem - The Wilson story: A WRAL TechWire event
- A downer: NC's $100M per quarter in VC deals ends
- Triangle fiber wars intensify: Lightower expands Raleigh network
- NC venture deals dip below $100M in CB Insights report
- Analyst on PC wars: Don't underestimate Lenovo or overestimate HP
- Interim Research Triangle CEO's goal: Make sure Park 'does not miss a beat'
- As Fujitsu acquisition talk swirls, Lenovo keeps faith in PCs
- Lenovo still No. 1 in PCs - barely - thanks to US growth
- AT&T, Verizon top US 'investment heroes' list; Duke Energy is No. 10