Lenovo's Yang, several NC-linked execs crack Barron's 'World's Best CEOs' list
Research Triangle Park, N.C. — Lenovo's Yang Yuanqing makes the elite Barron's top 30 list for the first time. Other N.C.-connected CEOs on the list include Tencent, which owns 40 percent of Cary-based Epic Games, as well as leaders at Novo Nordisk, Monsanto and Oracle, which has bought Tekelec. Meanwhile, EMC's top exec is cut....
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Best of TechWire Insider
- Obama's immigration moves don't satisfy tech sector, entrepreneurs
- FCC: 'Big dogs' will sue any new net neutrality rules
- Forbes: Wilmington, Raleigh, Asheville, Durham-CH are 'smart' cities
- Consumer Reports: Republic Wireless is top prepaid provider
- AT&T topples Verizon in latest Raleigh wireless tests
- Reality check: Next Glass goes live with wine, beer app
- Survey shows corporate progress in embracing LGBT equality
- Raleigh digital marketing agency hiring up to 30 after acquisition
- Appia's CEO plans to 'stay engaged' as $100M deal unfolds
- More help wanted: High-tech job openings across NC surge 6%